s a v i o r

~Flash Back~

3rd Pov

"Hey Mayuko!" A girl in the same year shouted after her who clearly dyed her hair blonde caught up with her and grabbed her hand with a smile upon her cherry lips. "We want you in our school council now, hurry and go to Room 304 quickly! This is your only chance!" The girl said to her with a believable smile but was really the devils pawn underneath that sweet disguise.

Mayuko didn't know any better or didn't have a chance to think of how this rich brat had picked on her before when she first came to this school. All she saw was the club that she always wanted to be in. It was something to give her another golden opportunity to get a scholarship to a decent college when she graduated from this school.

Another golden opportunity. Yes the only way for her to even be in this god like kingdom of a school was when she received a transfer to a better school. She thought the day after her dad left her in this world all alone without anyone to watch over her, she would have to drop out of school and go work.

It seemed god had his mind set on her to be placed in a foster home and weeks later she got a letter saying she was transferred and it would be all paid due to the random community services of the government in a private school for the elite, 'Whimoon High'.

The sounds of thuds repeated in a fast rhythm from Mayuko's shoes as she ran into the room with a big smile planted on her lips and her eyes showing the fire of determination in them. Despite everything that happened to her in the past she at least had education which could give her chance to momentarily forget those wounds.

She arrived opening the door and shut it behind her without looking in the room since she felt nervous that they would change their mind. Crossing her hands in front of her she bowed making her long black hair dangle forth while she spoke loud enough for the people she envisioned to see, "Hello I'm Iwasa Mayuko, 2nd year student of Class A."

Suddenly she felt a jump in her spine once she heard the sound of clapping hands and laughter but it was from boys. Quickly she stood up showing the excitement melt away into fear as a sum of thirteen boys walked towards her. Having a bad feeling about this, she stepped back but felt her back meet another body.

"Wow, look at her, are you sure Leeteuk she didn't know about this being a setup? She is already trying to get up on my dick", a tall boy said as she turned her head observing his face that looked kind and manly but she was sucked in hearing the word setup rather his good looks. "No way", she screamed loudly pushing him off of her and continued, "I came to be in the Student Council."

The boy moved her hand roughly and peered down in her eyes inviting her into his fearful universe. "Well guess what sweetie, nothing is free in this world. You got in this school without money and no one to back you up so you pay the price with your body and the name is Siwon. Learn it because you'll be screaming it along with these other dicks", he said to her with a wicked smile and pushed her back to the remaining twelve boys.