Rage

NICCOLÓ_______

NICCOLÓ
_______

As much as I hated her, despised her even for being a fucking backstabbing bastard. Not thinking once, about how other people would feel, she continued. If she cared she would've stopped, she'd tell me the truth, she wouldn't have done this to me, to us.

Luca on the other hand is livid, breaking shit and screaming in Jess's face for being in denial of Aleyna's betrayal to us. I'd even say I am some what in denial as well. Who would want to fucking believe this.

My mind is racing back and fourth I don't know how I am managing to keep calm. How am I managing not to break every single damn object in this house. I truly don't know.

But I am trying to stay focused to make my choice on what I should fucking do.

As much as I fucking hate her I don't believe she deserves to die but also the thought of her just wanting me to be imprisoned and rot in prisons cells makes me almost erase the thought of even helping her.

A part of me doesn't want to believe that she actually thinks that way, but I can't trust her nor her thoughts anymore.

Jess collapsed in-front of me and I tried so hard not to look into her sobbing blue eyes.

"Niccoló, please at-least can you believe me she wouldn't do this and if she did I doubt she feels the same way after everything that happened we can't let her die."

"I know." Is all I managed to say.

"You know? You fucking know?" Luca yelled into my face grabbing a vase from the entertainment stand smashing it into the ground.

"Well erase the thought of her actually loving you and shit because I doubt she ever did." Luca yelled once again and my hand balled up into a fist.

I wanted to punch him so fucking bad and make him oose out blood. But I sat still.

"She did fucking love him!" Jess arose and yelled back into his face.

"You guys are fucking pathetic, you guys are clearly not thinking." Luca spat.

I got up holding onto his shirt and I began to punch him over and over I couldn't stop myself the words he said filled my head and made me rage.

"Okay Niccoló, stop please." Jess pleaded.

I dropped Luca down and kicked him once more in the stomach.

"She might be a bunch of nasty words but I won't let her die not for trying to punish people who are supposed to be put in prison."

"We may have sad shit stories but we killed people just like any other that are imprisoned in those cells."

Luca didn't say anything he just laid there, on the floor holding onto his nose that I might have broken. I didn't want to hurt him, well at first I didn't at least.