Move In

ALEYNA
________

Today is the day where I get out of this city, taking the one thing that made this place manageable with me, Jess. Thank god her father was a Mafia Leader as well.

Our fathers are alliance's, so I guess you could say our families have a tight bond. Jess and I had enough of the New York bullshit, we knew we wanted something more.

We wanted to do greater and bigger things in life rather than just get in trouble every week. We knew all of the police officers in the city at this point, we probably have even tested each and every cell.

Preferably cell 27 was my favorite, I wonder if the "Fuck you" I wrote on the walls with my red sharpie was still there.

God I've been waiting for this day, where I escape the day's repeating themselves.

Jess and I discussed meeting outsides the penthouse at 12:07pm, very precise I know.

We have stupid habits like that, while we're the only people who find it hilarious. It was 12pm and my luggage was all packed up waiting by the door, I adjusted my hair and threw a grape in my mouth.

I plopped on the couch, my mother wasn't home, meetings as usual.

I looked down at my phone and it was 12:06pm, I took one last look around to be certain that I wouldn't forget anything.

I took my suitcases and carry-on bag, then stepped onto the elevator. Finally, reaching the last floor the elevator opened and I dragged my suitcases from behind me.

There Jess stood impatiently, as she always was. She wore a leather jacket, black shirt, and baggy blue jeans. Her black hair fell on top of her shoulders and her eyes glistened in the sun.

She smiled when she saw me rushing me to get in the cab. "Come on, Come on."

She shoved my suitcases in the trunk of the cab piled onto hers.

We sat in the cab and directed him to the JFK airport.

As we drove through the busy streets of New York City, the thoughts lingered through my mind

As we drove through the busy streets of New York City, the thoughts lingered through my mind. I was excited for the new beginning that has yet to start. Not in hope of love, just excitement to do ruthless actions with no consequences.

Yet everything comes with consequences, if only there could be a easy world where you could do whatever you're heart desires without any consequences. None at all.

The only thing I despised about this was that the flight time is fucking 9 hours, Jess and I never flew anywhere out of USA.

So this would be the first time, for the both of us.