Promises

ALEYNA_______

ALEYNA
_______

I woke woke up to the sound of thunder, my head was filled with deadly sensations. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust to my phone's light.

It was fucking 11:30am.

"Wake up! Wake up!" I hit Niccoló with my pillow trying to wake him up.

He groaned. "What do you want, let me sleep."

He pulled the blanket over his face trying to block my hits, I quickly snatched the blanket off of him.

"We're late." I got up from bed noticing I was just in a shirt.

I couldn't exactly remember what happened last night, all I remember was going to the roof top with Mattheo and the rest was a blur.

I slid on my school skirt and put on my jacket. "What the hell happened last night." I let my hair down from the ponytail and brushed through it.

"Nothing much, we just had an amazing time if you know what I mean." He chuckled.

I grabbed my shoe from the floor and threw it at him.

"Relax, relax, you were drunk so I just took care of you in that state."

"Nothing happened, you were just in a bad state and I couldn't leave you alone like that." He groaned getting off of the bed fixing his hair.

"Thank you." I scoffed as I slid on my shoes and ran out the door.

I threw him my keys. "Lock the door behind you and give it back to me after school!"

I ran into my second period class late, I already missed the first. The embarrassment ran through my veins.

"Ms.Bennati is a little late, isn't she?" My teacher leaned on his desk watching me walk in.

"Just a little." I joked as I made my way to sit down.

I felt Mattheo's eyes follow me as I went to sit down.

"Adore the shirt." The teacher added and the classroom filled with laughter, everyone except Mattheo.

I looked down at my shirt.