Mission

ALEYNA
________

We all woke up the next morning, I was still a little sore because I beat myself up while training yesterday trying to be certain that I have the strength to complete this mission.

We happened to only have small talk, maybe it was because of the fact we were tired, or maybe it was because we were scared.

We all headed downstairs to the meeting room and there were 4 cups of coffee on the table. We all took a cup and started to sip from it until the boss had returned back into the room.

"You all will be training and preparing for tonight's mission, you will leave the base after sundown." He said as he looked around at all of us.

We all talked and finished our coffee after we headed down to the training rooms. Jess followed me into the shooting range while Niccolò and Luca went into the boxing ring room full of scary big men. Jess and I began putting the bullets in the pistol and proceeded to shoot. On my first try, I shot the dummy straight in the head. Then I went again three times nonstop on the chest of the dummy.

I didn't feel satisfied yet so then I aimed it to the dummy's throat. Then, I felt someone from behind me putting their arm over mine holding the gun with me. The person pulled the trigger and shot the dummy in the throat. I turn around to see a man with an olive skin tone, dark green eyes, and black slicked-back hair smirking. He had tattoos all along his arms and it was obvious he works out due to his muscles.

"What was that for?" I questioned.

"Looked like you needed a little help on your last touch, I'm impressed by your shooting skills might I add." He smiled leaning back.

"I don't need your impressions on my shooting skills." He began to annoy me.

I turned around to find Jess and she wasn't there, shit where could she have gone.

"Your friend left a while ago, but you were too focused on shooting." He chuckled as he saw me nervously look around for Jess.

"She said she was going to check on someone by the name of Luca." He continued.

"Oh then, I should probably get going and check on him as well as Jess." I let out a smile as I began to walk away.

What a fucking weirdo, I don't even know who he is. I walked into the boxing ring and saw Niccolò in the ring with a big muscular man. The man spit out blood and cursed at Niccolò that he'd regret doing that. Niccolò just chuckled as he threw another punch across his face. The man grew angry and grabbed Niccolò's chest and started slamming his head on Niccolò's. I got so angry just watching that I couldn't hold myself back, I went up to the ring and went under the ropes surrounding the ring.

I jumped on the back of the man and started pulling his hair getting him away from Niccolò. I could see Niccolò unconscious on the floor with blood dripping from the side of his head. The man then threw me off him and went to punch me but then got stopped by someone behind him.

"Suprise." The guy from the shooting range knocked him out with one hard-ass hit on his head.

The guy fell on top of me as he lost consciousness, but then the guy from the range pulled him off and threw him to the side. He offered me his hand to get up but I just pushed myself up from the ground.

"Thank you." Is all I managed to say then walked over to Niccolò sitting down next to him.

"Hey it's going to be alright, I'm here. Hold on just a little more." I said as I held his shirt from the side of the ring on his head where it was bleeding.