Pre-Mission

ALEYNA
________

"Now should we accept it or decline?"I questioned looking around at all of them.

"Certainly accept it." Niccoló raised an eyebrow.

"No doubt, accept." Luca said seriously.

"I don't know." Jess clearly was not convinced.

"I think we should and not risk getting in trouble with another mafia group." I said letting out a sigh.

"Okay, yeah you're right." Jess started giving in.

We all looked at one another before responding back. We all hit the send button and wrote "I accept this mission." We all patiently waited for the next step on what to do. Then our phone's rang.

"Delighted to hear you all have accepted this mission, all meet me at la casa del sud at midnight to discuss further instructions and training for the mission tomorrow night."

"What and where is la casa del sud?" I questioned Niccoló and Luca.

"It's the Sicilian's training base, it's like 40 minutes away from our school." Luca replied.

"Okay, then Jess and I going back to our dorm and packing up and getting ready for the mission."

"Are you guys coming?" Jess asked Luca and Niccoló as she saw they didn't follow us from behind.

"We don't live in the dorms, Luca lives with me alone at my house." Niccoló said.

"Wow how fancy, alright we need to get going now." I replied and dragged Jess with me.

"We're picking you guys up at 11, so be ready by 11 no later!" Niccoló yelled as we walked away.

"Alright! Alright!" Jess and I exclaimed.

Jess and I headed to the dorms riding the bus back. It was pretty silent do to all the thoughts rambling through my head. I was so nervous about this mission, I cannot explain I've heard so many story's from all the missions my family has gone on. A few have even died, but I doubt our would be that serious. We were told to hide our identity's for this mission so I decided to wear a blonde wig, ironic I know.

We arrived at the dorm and packed a few things here and there. Along with some normal essentials like pajamas, toothbrush, and a hair brush. We finally got dressed and we were finally ready. I felt bad ass and so did Jess, I can tell by the smirk that rolled off her face.

I started hearing obnoxious honking from outside our dorms

I started hearing obnoxious honking from outside our dorms. I could already tell that Niccoló and Luca have arrived to pick us up. Jess and I grabbed our bags and rolled our eyes as we went down the stairs, once we got down we saw their mouths drop as they saw us. Not surprised we really did look good. We hopped in the backseat of Niccoló's car and there was a moment of awkward silence. He didn't begin driving they just both turned around and looked at us.