Testing

NICCOLÓ________

NICCOLÓ
________

Some may believe I'm a troubled kid.

I may even think so myself, there's no denying the truth behold.

I know that I have problems, problems that drive my anger overboard.

But how is there any other outcome besides depression, drug addiction, and suicide?

Well, there's not so you have to just push through it. I don't believe in love, I don't believe in stupid little fairytales as well, there's no such thing as good endings.

I am sat here in the head mistress's office, which I most certainly deserve. I am surprised I haven't gotten called in before, I've been in and out of fights since the day I started school here 3 years ago.

Making me feel free to roam around school doing whatever whenever I want. This is probably just temporary though, I know my way of talking myself out of situations like this.

Ever since I was a kid I've been a pathological liar, you get used to it when you have a father like mine. I used to get in trouble throwing rock at people windows, stealing, and getting into fights with kids in the street when I was a little one.

My father is one psycho bitch, I hate the word abuse or even talking about what happened to me. I don't want anyone's pity, that's the last thing I need.

But my fathers abuse lead me to be stronger in a world like this if you think about it, or maybe even made me weaker.

Whatever it did to me I wouldn't consider it good, it was my downfall. Sometimes I think, maybe if it didn't happen maybe I could've lived a normal life.

If I wasn't born into the mafia and raised by a father like mine, maybe I could've believed in love or even fairytales.

But as you may notice life doesn't go the way we want, it's either deal with the hell or become the hell.

Which I'd rather become the hell.

As I thought, I was dismissed out the office just receiving a warning by words from the head mistress. I knew it would end up like that nonetheless.

I walked out of the office to get a glimpse of Aleyna and Mattheo walking towards her dorm building laughing as they playfully pushed one another.

Everything in my body and mind told me to just go up to him and beat the living shit out of him, and to take the blade from his pocket and stab it into him.