Commotion

MATTHEO_________

MATTHEO
_________

I wanted to explain,
but my soul was tied up in knots.
-m.r.

Lifting my pen off from my journal shutting it, I usually write to get my mind off something that bothers me. Which was especially needed now, sometimes I write how I feel, sometimes I write how I wish I could feel.

You see, I don't really feel emotions. When I do it's usually anger, it comes crashing in like riptides on the west coast. Not gradually but forcefully, I have very little patience.

Some may even say that I lack of emotion, but my emotions are my surrender.

The day I met Aleyna, she didn't meet the that side of me.

I cant bring myself to the thought of why though, a girl I just fucking met seeing the vulnerable side of me. Just to end up not being worth it.

If I explained the way she made me feel, I feel as if the page would never end. The amount of emotions made just within a few minute interaction.

I wouldn't call it love, more like someone who makes you want to show the actual person you are bottled up behind all the anger.

I was not mad that she slept with Niccoló, I was disappointed. She deserved better than that but she decided to settle for someone who wasn't worth a grain of her time.

It didn't have to be me, just someone who'd actually be worth it. He's a narcissistic dick, there's no question to it.

God, if only I could have stabbed that blade deep within him.

It was time to get going to class, I dreaded school and I wasn't really the best at it if I'm being truly honest. It wasn't because I didn't have the knowledge to do it, I just didn't have any energy to put in it.

The only courses I was good at were the ones that contain physical action.

I took my journal throwing it into my bag zipping it shut, I began to walk down the hill.

I went out to the courtyard to see Niccoló walking to the main office with the head mistress, he threw a nasty glare at me.

Seeing him aggravated brought joy to my face, I continued walking and then I saw her.

I haven't talked to Aleyna after she practically straight forward told me she fucked him.