Paradise

NICCOLÓ________

NICCOLÓ
________

I pulled into the driveway and everyone quickly unbuckled their seat belts getting out of the car eager to reach the house. I on the other hand took my sweet time. I removed the key from the ignition, I took a inhale following it with a exhale raising my arms up and yawning.

I take a look back once more and there's Aspen in the back seat, I got startled at her presence and following that feeling came annoyance.

"I've been eager to catch you for a second or two alone." Aspen smirk grows across her face.

And I've been hoping for the exact opposite. Never catching a second or two with you alone.

"Why is that?" I face forward towards the wheel looking at her from the rearview mirror.

She knew I was watching so she moved her hair to the back revealing her chest more.

"Why don't you come back here and find out?"

I had an idea, pretty sure it's not a good one.

I got out of the front seat closing the door and entering the backseat where she is, shutting the door behind me.

The windows are tinted too dark that it's most likely illegal.

She came in closer invading my air and I leaned over her placing my hand against the other side of the door hovering over her.

I came down to her neck and breathed against it moving my way up to her ear.

"I don't like desperate sluts, and I especially don't like girls who dress like power puff characters." I smirk looking at her and back at her pathetic outfit.

I got up and fixed my tie before getting out of the car and shutting the door on her face.

I came inside and Aleyna and Jess were sitting on the couch eyeing me the second I walked in.

I smiled to Aleyna then walked away going upstairs to my room.

She was not smiling back she seemed pretty pissed and if she noticed Aspen and I were the only ones not in the house, she'll probably put the two together and think we did some shit.

Which I would never, ever do any shit with Aspen. She's just my bait to piss off Aleyna.

I walk into my room shutting the door behind me I take off my tie and throw it on my bed and as I was unbuttoning my top I was ambushed by a certain someone.

The noise of the door shutting followed.

I felt two hand placed on my shoulder turning me around, and to my surprise it was Aleyna. It really wasn't a surprise though but I'm glad she gave me a little visit.