Celebration

ALEYNA
_______

Five minutes haven't even passed and there was already a man making his way towards me. I look around for Jess and Luca but they were no where to be seen, great just fucking great.

The man approached my table with two glasses of alcoholic beverages in his hands.

"Would you care for a drink?" He asked holding one of the glasses towards me.

"No thank you, I don't drink." I lied.

"Bummer." He gritted through his teeth.

"What brings you here?" He questioned standing besides me taking a few sips of his drink here and there.

"Family." I lied again, I really need to get out of that habit.

"Who's your family?"He questioned letting a grin roll off his face.

"Why so many questions? Maybe I'm a undercover spy from London or maybe I'm just some boring girl that lives here in the city looking for some fun." I said taking the drink he offered left on the table.

"Thought you didn't drink." He chuckled.

"Okay whatever your name is, I felt like it. Anymore questions?" I took a few gulps from the drink in my hands.

"My name is Marco."

"Polo." I giggled at my own attempt at a joke, but he didn't laugh or show any reaction on his face.

"Sorry, I'm childish if you couldn't tell." I said taking a few more gulps from my drink.

"Maybe you should calm down on the drinking." He said as he lit his cigarette.

The alcohol started to kick in, I really was light weight. I started anticipating Niccoló's arrival. Why hasn't he still gotten back yet, was he hurt.

"Hey, I'm going to find the restroom." I said leaving the drink on the table.

He nodded in response, the party was filled in every crack and crevasse. I had to push through people to get across, I felt as if I were drowning in the crowd of people.

There was no room for air, but I kept shoving through.

Might I mention it was hard to make up who's face is who's when it's dark and the only source of light is the city buildings.

I entered the inside of the building, knowing Niccoló would be here. He couldn't just eliminate a person in a middle of a party filled with hundreds of people.

As I turned the corner, I felt someone pull my hand and pull me against the wall. They held me in-front of them and covered my mouth.

I start to attempt getting out, struggling as their grip was too strong.

"Relax, don't be so loud."

"I told you to stay at the table." Niccoló hushed me quietly.

When I realized it was Niccoló I didn't try to fight him off anymore. I just waited till he removed his grip.

He finally let go of his grip and I turnt around and faced him. We both started laughing as we looked each other in the eyes.

"Did you drink?" He questioned.

"Just a little bit." I held two fingers really close to eachother and showed him. As it were my attempt of showing a little bit.

He laughed and held my hand, he then began to walk towards the staircase back to the rooftop.