Masquerade

ALEYNA_______

ALEYNA
_______

"I'm not going to fight, I was just saying." Jess leaned back in her chair.

"And I could care less what Jess has to say about me." Aspen crossed her arms.

Jess chuckled and mumbled something under her breath.

It was pretty obvious Aspen cared about what Jess had to say since she was that upset over a small comment.

"Moving forward, we will begin getting ready for the ball in about three to four hours." Claudia continued.

"In the meantime just train in the gyms down at the basement." Claudia got up.

"I'm going to change into workout clothes." I got up and headed towards my room.

Once I entered I changed into a black pair or leggings and a black sports bra. I put my hair down from a bun and changed it into a ponytail.

After that I headed back downstairs and everyone was gone, I assume they are in the basement. I went down the steps entering the basement and the sound of the punching bag getting hit multiple times became louder as I walked.

It was Aspen, she was punching the punching bag repeatedly. Her form was weak though, she was very uptight and her arms were too close to one another.

I was debating on whether to help her or to let her form stay horrid.

But I ended up deciding on helping her. I walked up to Aspen and she stopped once I came closer.

"Your form is weak." I stood in-front of her.

"What is that supposed to mean, do you have a problem?" Aspen stiffened.

"No, I just wanted to help you out."

"And why would you do that?"

"Well, we are supposed to be working together for this mission and I don't need you to slow us down."

"Excuse me?"

"If you don't want my help then fine." As I was going to start walking away she grabbed my arm.

"Ok fine, help me."

"First off loosen up a bit but not too much that you look control of your aim.".

She loosened up her shoulders and got in position towards the punching bag.

"Most targets take a few steps forward before they begin to attack so you need to watch their movement and go accordingly, if they make their way up to you attack before you move even closer to them."

"And what if they wait for me to move in closer before they attack?"

"Most likely they won't since they are eager enough to fight the second they meet their opponent, but if so dodge and block and hit them when they least expect it."