Discussion

ALEYNA
_______

I woke up to the smell of pancakes hung in the air which lured me into the kitchen.

As I walked into the room, there he was. Charming yet frightening, his untamed hair fell onto his face, he kept brushing it away with his left hand. The right flipping pancakes and putting them onto the plate.

He still hasn't noticed me leaning by the door of the kitchen. He wasn't wearing a shirt which was really distracting but his face was even better to look at.

"Holy shit, how long have you been fucking watching me?" He snapped at me as he turnt around frightened to see me.

"Sorry, the smell of the pancakes lead me here." I giggled.

He handed me a plate stacked with pancakes, his eyes glistened as he looked at me. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and just took the plate and went into the living room.

"Thank you!" I managed to scream as I walked out.

I sat on the couch and began to dig into the pancakes, it was delicious. He was quite the cook. As I continued eating, Jess walked downstairs and Luca quickly followed from behind.

"FUCK YEAH DID NICCOLÓ MAKE PANCAKES?" He screamed as he ran into the kitchen.

Jess sat besides me and took a bite from my pancakes.

"How un lady-like." I teased her.

"Very." She laughed as she took another bite.

Niccoló and Luca walked in the living room, they sat on the couch across from us with a plate stacked with pancakes.

"I've got some news." Niccoló said as he took a fork full of pancakes.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The boss of Sicilians called, his name is Enzo. I believe we should just call him by his name rather than "the boss" it's quite annoying." He argued.

"Anyhow, moving back on to the point. Enzo called, he said he has a big mission prepared for us. We have 2 weeks and a half to prepare and go on smaller mission's until then. " Niccoló implied.

"Did he give any details about the mission?" Jess asked eagerly.

"Well, it's in Mexico. It's a 2 month long mission. It's set to eliminate some of the most notorious mafia soldiers. Due to them eliminating the underboss and consigliere of the Sicilian's." He explained.

"They've chosen us because who would suspect some high school kids to eliminate highly trained mafia soldiers." He added on.

"Would it just be us four?" I stuffed another forkful of pancakes into my mouth.

"No, apparently we have to partner up with a few other trained mafia students that live in Mexico."

"Oh my god finally, I needed to socialize out of you three idiots." Jess rolled her eyes.

"The heartache I just had right now." Luca held his hand to his heart and began to chuckle.