Ballroom

ALEYNA
_______

To be fairly honest, I wouldn't say I was angry. I was just heated and caught up in the moment. But, that does not mean I am not going to train harder from now on.

I changed into athletic clothes and told Jess that I was going to head down to the training room to get a head start. She was still setting up our room, so she decided to stay back in our room.

I walked through and down these astonishing halls and stairs of the school. It was designed from every crack and crevasse. I've never seen anything so designed to perfection, as I walked down I slid my hands through the railing of the stairs.

When I finally made it down, I headed into the main office.

"Ciao" I said as I walked up to the ladies at the desk.

"Ciao, is there anything you need?" The lady smiled.

"Yes, well I was wondering where the training room remains?" I asked.

"Down the B hall, all the way down the second room on the left!" She guided.

"Thank you!" I said as I started walking the direction of B Hall.

I walked down the B Hall and went into the second room on the left, it was empty and dead silent. I looked around at the equipment, then put my hair into a ponytail.

Song Recommended to listen to while reading this part: Beggin-Madcon

I started off by grabbing two tires and pushing it back and fourth throughout the room.

The rest of my workout contained, 100 squats, 7 minutes of burpees, dumbbells 5X5, Quarter Mile Weighted Lunge.

Then I began to start doing Bench Press Lifts, increasing the weight each set I complete. It started to get hard, since I was beginning to grow tired but I didn't stop.

I started off with 110, increased to 130 then to 180. Eventually got up to 220, my arms begun to shake but I still increased the weight and put on a 260 weight.

As I started to lift it up, I felt that I no longer could keep it up. The weight was about to fall on me until...

"What are you doing?" As I look up I see Niccolò holding the weight in one hand, keeping it from falling on me.

"I said what the fuck are you doing?" He said looking at me with an annoyed facial expression.

"What does anything I'm doing have to do with you?" I got up.

"It doesn't." He said placing the weight

"You're pretty strong but you have a long way to go." He continued.

"You're funny." I laughed and got up on the treadmill and began to jog.

Niccolò got on the treadmill besides me and began to jog faster than me. So, I increased the speed of my treadmill. We both took turns increasing the speed as if we were going against each other.