New York

ALEYNA
_______

In the world I live in, I have a harsh choice.

It's either kill or to be killed. 

Unfortunately, I chose to kill or you could say something along those lines.

With a world this ruthless and full of shit you learn that no one gives a fuck about anyone, unless it's themselves.

You grow to get used to the fact, that when you try it's too much and when you don't try it's nothing at all.

Life is a confusing piece of shit, nonetheless you have to go with it. You have to go with the hell it brings, even when some people have it easy.

Some people believe when you're rich you have everything easy, except not all of us do. Fake it till you make it the common moto goes.

The sound of my mother rambling on the phone echoed through the thick walls. Which isn't a shocker since that is usually my "alarm".  She always wakes me up with her very annoying voice of hers always fighting on business calls or sometimes my dad.

Except this time I woke up by myself, because I was anticipating leaving the walls of this place so called home that laid above the streets of New York City.

Let's see what all the ruckus is about for today, I got off my bed letting out a giant stretch up with my arms and then down to my toes.

One more day till I move to Italy with Jess.

Jess is the only one I believe I could call friend here. Everyone else at my school here in the city is pathetic, full offense.

Always whining on how "Daddy cut off allowance this week." Like who gives a fucking flying shit.

Apologies for the bad mouth, I have my way with words. Some people despise it but I truly don't give a fuck.

Oh, there I go again.

Moving on, luckily Jess has been my neighbor the entire time I lived here in the city. She was always one knock away, I have so many memories with her.

Good and bad, whenever we'd get in trouble it would always be together. All knows when we have something in mind it's a bad idea.

There can't be a number for the amount of times my mom and her parents have busted us out of jail or juvenile since we are not adults yet. Wink wink.

Talking about family, my father has been laying low and staying in hide out somewhere in the Middle East. He's cold, ruthless, and I even believe more heartless than I. I've never seen him shed a tear or show some sort of emotion. Not even towards my mother.

Making me question what my mom saw in him, I've always tried to ignore the person my father is.

My mother is a lawyer, ironic ain't it? A lawyer falling for a fucking Mafia Leader? Morley the reason why he can't stay here at home.

My mother used to be in the mafia, her herself was a Mafia Heir. Then things got too rough for her to handle, as her age didn't suit it anymore she says. But I believe that's just her excuse on her way out. Soon after she got out the mafia business she changed her whole identity and we moved to New York City without my father.

But I guess you could say I inherited his traits, I fucking love chaos. I've been labeled for so much shit and my mom is always busting her ass to get me out of the shit I get myself into.

Now you may be wondering why I'm moving to Italy?

That's the best part, I am moving to Italy to attend a training school for Mafia Leaders children.

Yes I am going, my mother is not very fond of the idea but what could she do. She couldn't not let me go because well, that's something to explain another time.

Let's just say I have a secret, a big fucking secret call it what you wish. But you'd never be able to learn it, not even Jess knows the secret or my father.

One day they will though, and it will not end well.

The school lies in a small town in Italy. It's actually very eye pleasing if I might add.

Apparently, its very challenging both mentally and physically. I loved that aspect of it, I needed a little push. Here in New York City it's fun only when I get in trouble, which always happens to get stopped since my mom despises it.

(wc:770)