Chapter 25.5: Sweets are the best reward when you save someone!

Start from the beginning

It was all really... fancy but not really my type. Sapphires, rubies, silver encrusted in simple designs, nothing is speaking to me. "Hmm... yeah nothing is really catching my eye at the moment."

"No! Surely there has to be something! How about my jewels at the back?" The stall vendor wouldn't give up as he took out a small box, opening it revealing really complicated flower design accessories.

"Now surely! Has something caught your eye?! A pretty young miss like you should like flowers!" You know I think you should low down on the comments if you feel guilty of mistaking me as a boy-

But I ignored him for a bit as I decided to look through the box.

Wait this is?

I reached out to the jewelry that caught my attention remembering two people.

"A rose necklace and bracelet with lilies." I muttered as my hands felt the detailed forging of these. It must've been one experienced person. I can't see any flaw in their work!

Yeah for some reason these remind me of Rose and Cecilia.

"Oh? Do you like those two sets of flower designs, young miss?" (Stall owner)

I look up to see the stall owner's smile as he points at the rose one first, "The meaning of rose. To never see blood as an answer. I offer you a rose instead. Ah yes, what a classic puronian choice."

The stall owner points at Lily next, "Lilies are such graceful flowers. It blooms depending on the weather, I see you've taken interest in the white Lily one instead."

I eyed the jewelry carefully as I smiled, "Do you also know the flower language of a Lily here?" I was somehow nostalgic. It hasn't been that long but surely the first princess Cecilia left an impression on me.

Perhaps this flower reminded me of her in a way.

"The flower has the language of, to be perfect and sublime. We hide our flaws and to always remain pure of heart." The stall owner dramatically explained as I swear I heard some melodramatic background music at the back.

"So will you be purchasing them, young miss?" (Stall owner)

I looked at the two flowers and both reminded me of two people. I tried looking for something Lenard or Vincent might like but I have forgotten to ask their favorite flower-

So I guess these two would be enough for now. I nod at the stall vendor, grateful to have come here. "That will be five gold and thirty silvers in total." (Stall owner)

I gave him six gold coins instead and told him to keep the change.

I'm feeling in a good mood today so I don't mind losing a little more money than I should- even though I'm literally a very cheap woman.

While I was busy sighing, I finally found an open shoe store and went inside and got myself a new pair of shoes. It was dark brown colored, comfortable, and it's for men.

Finally I have new shoes.

I stored my old one in my ring. Just in case I'll need it again.