To Be Or Not To Be?

Zacznij od początku

"Lets sing together." He said looking into her eyes. He had a similar gleam in his eyes as Derrick. 'Oh my god, my boyfriends a gleek. What have I agreed to??'

~You're everything that I see. You got that hot love and emotion, endlessly.~

He sang slowly and beautifully. 'Drake got nothin' on Zing.' She thought. She rolled her eyes and started harmonizing with him.

~I can't get over you. You left your mark on me. I want that hot love and emotion, endlessly.~

He sang. ~Cause your a good girl and you know it.~

She sang. ~You act so different around me.~

Him. ~Cause your a good girl and you know it.~

Her. ~I know exactly who you could be.~

Both. ~Just hold on, we're going home. Just hold on, we're going home. Its hard to do these things alone, Just hold on were going home. Home.~

The sudden sound of clapping snapped Kari out of her zone. She had basically forgot about the small audience that was in the auditorium. Including the janitors. Kari blushed. 'Zing's singing distracted me from these peering eyes!'

"Wow! Like... I'm speechless! That was amazing!" Derrick said. "Perfect, in fact! And I know, since I went to Juliard." He smirked. Kari rolled her eyes. 'Brag much?'

"Really??" Zing said. "You never mentioned that!" Zing had always wanted to go to Juliard for Music. He wanted to become a rapper or singer when he grew up. "You think that I might be Juliard material??"

"You just might!" Zing lit up. Derrick smiled.

"Kari! You hear that?" He beamed, so Kari had to smile back. "Will you stay in this class with me? Clearly, you belong."

She sighed. "If I say yes, will you leave me alone about it?" He nodded repeatedly. "Fine."

"Great! Now for our first assignment-"

"Hold up! There was no mention of homework!" Kari said. The class laughed.

'What have I gotten into??'

*****

"Sam, seriously. Where are we going?" Milo asked. Sam had taken Milo into a dark alley. It was Friday night and Sam's turn to pick where to go for their walk.

Yesterday, Milo took Sam to a restaurant where they had the best steak Sam had ever had. He tried to ask the chef how he made it, but the chef just laughed and said it was a family recipe. Sam was impressed by the fact that he couldn't decipher what was in the steak at all. The flavors all perfectly blended together. He definitely wanted to go back.

"Why do you keep asking? Afraid I'll rape you?" Sam mused as he kept walking. Sam could tell by Milo's silence that he was probably blushing. 'Why does he blush so much around me if he doesn't want to be with me? If he likes me, he should just say it. I really dislike suspense.'

"Sam! Seriously!" Milo finally said.

Sam chuckled. "Trust me, okay?" Sam looked back at Milo and he nodded.

They walked in the alley until a dead end. Sam knocked in the wall, twice, three times then once. The wall faded away to reveal a door. Sam opened it and motioned for an intrigued Milo to go first.

There was blaring music and dancing bodies. People of all shapes and sizes were on a larger-than-possible dance floor. There was green and yellow strobe lights and a bar near the back.

"Well then. This is... Wow!" Milo looked around excitedly. "How did you know about this place?" They walked towards the bar and sat on two stools.

"There was once a Demon attack here and Billy and I took care of it." Sam said.