34💜

Jisoo's POV:

"You know guys, it's only fair that we get to threaten Irene unnie's boyfriend." Lisa says.

"Perfect! I love your thinking unnie!" Yeri replies.

"Tch, you evil maknaes. We don't even know if they're together yet." I say, looking at Seulgi unnie for any clue.

"Irene unnie is starting to fall for him but she doesn't know it yet." She answers as she sips her tea.

Like no literally.

She's having tea in the blazing heat.

"I have an idea!" Rosie pipes, taking off her sunglasses coolly.

"I like your idea, Park Roseanne! It's perfect!" Jennie exclaims.

"She didn't say it yet though...?" Joy remarks, confused.

"We're basically sisters from different birth givers, actually more like twins, we got that twin telepathy thing going good." Jennie says, nonchalantly.

We all turn to Rosie, and she just nods.

"Wah, Chaennie is rising!" Lisa claps.

"Don't make it weird Lalisa, that's basically incest." Jennie snaps. "What she said." I say, pointing to Jennie.

"Ya'll, I haven't even gotten to my absolutely brilliant idea yet." Rosie pouts. "Ah right! Mianhae Rosie, continue," Wendy smiles. "Thank you, now I present my brilliant idea: Project Baekrene! Why aren't you clapping? Go!" She playfully demands. We all roll our eyes and clap.

"Okay, so this is the plan, we HAVE to make as much "chance" encounters as possible. For example, at the mall or at Irene unnie's favorite bookstore. Then, we ask Irene unnie about him. We ask her to describe him and her ideal type. Then we can get that dense (no disrespect unnies) girl, to realize her feelings. I read it on a Wattpad book once. Then, we close it off, get one of them to confess!" Rosie announces.

"Jennie was right! That is a great idea!" I exclaim.

Suddenly, Rosie starts groaning, clutching her head.

"Rosie! Gwenchana?" Wendy unnie asks, worridley.

"Ah ne, it's just a headache." She mumbles.

"Roseanne you said that last time..." I pout.

"Kaja, let's go to the hospital. We need to have you checked." Seulgi unnie suggested.

"Okay..." She gave in.

Seulgi unnie drove to the hospital, Rosie still in pain.

We rushed to her doctor as soon as we got there.

"Seonsaengnim! Roseanne is complaining of a pounding headache! Is there something wrong?" I ask, even more scared.

"We need to do an MRI scan on her to see what's wrong, please come this way Ms. Park." The doctor says, ushering Rosie away.

We waited in such suspense for the results.

"Based on the results, we'll need to move her surgery to tomorrow instead, to try and have a chance to get the tumor out."