12💙

Dear Jimin,

It's been about a week since that fateful day, but now we're back to how we were before, except for the different schools of course.

You know, Hyeri told me Jungkook likes Lisa.

Remember when we decorated a classroom full of hearts and pushed them in it for Lisa's birthday? We shipped them so hard. I may sound like an old person, but those were the days. I miss when we were kids, when we didn't have worries, when all we had to do was learn division and multiplication, when we would play in the playground to our heart's content and just be ourselves.

I guess you could say that when we started to grow up, I felt like a ghost. I felt like I was better off dead or sick. I felt like I was numb to everything.

Once upon a time, I wished that I would have something that made me want to live, and just made me feel something again.

And that was you, Park Jimin.

Instead of feeling empty, I have butterflies, which I presumed dead before.

I'm writing this after we hang out in the park.

Your late night visits gave me hope I guess.

Which makes me think,

Maybe our stories aren't abandoned, or hopeless, rather unwritten, waiting for a new author or new event to spark a change in the story. It's someone, something, to carry the pen and finish it once and for all. Maybe when it seems the end, it's just the beginning, maybe we, I can be something more.

It might be the blue led lights talking, or the music, for me to be really poetic in this letter.

I guess I just don't want to go yet, these things mean so much to me.

To one, it's a blank page, but maybe we just need a new special someone or something, to change our perspective and make something beautiful, meaningful.

I guess you really were that change to my perspective.

Damn it I've fallen hard and I can't get up.