29💜

Roseanne's POV:

So today is the day.

I pick out some sweats and tie my hair in a bun, as the hair, makeup and outfits will be fixed at the venue. Soon enough, I get to the stage area and start stretching and stuff. I put my things in the locker backstage. I started vocal exercises and some more stretching. I meet up with the other girls since I came early.

We did a few run-throughs to make sure nothing was wrong or needed to be fixed. Soon, night came and it was nearly showtime. The girls and I started getting ready as we are the first to perform. Let me tell you, I am in love with our outfits! They're so cute!

 Let me tell you, I am in love with our outfits! They're so cute!

After we got our makeup done, we headed backstage to prepare.

Then, they do their intro for us.

"Oh! Irene ssi!"

"Ne, Bogum ssi?"

"Look up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane?"

"Ah! Aniya~ It's the girl group with a certainly fiery performance, please welcome: BLACKPINK!" Irene unnie announces.

The music starts and we head on stage.

Wow there are so many people! It's amazing. It's like I'm in a concert, except I'm the person on the stage. We all dance and sing our hearts out. It's electrifying and just a mix of emotions rush to me.

Soon, the music ends and we go backstage, well everyone except for Jennie unnie, because she has to host and take Irene's place for now. Everyone is in awe with the girls. They're amazing, It's truly a joy to watch them perform. And don't even get me started on Wendy unnie's vocals like THAT WHISTLE!

Then, it's Seulgi and Irene unnie's duet.

After that, there are a couple other performances.

I head to the dressing rooms once again as it's time for mine and Jimin's duet.

This is my dress~

I meet Jimin backstage

"You look amazing Rosie," Jimin compliments.

"You don't look too bad yourself, chim." I chuckle.

Soon, they introduce us.

"Bogom ssi!"

"Ne? Irene ssi?"

"The stars are shining so bright today don't you think?"

"Ah ne! Which reminds me, this next duo will serve a very sweet night with these two ballads, Please welcome: ROSIE AND JIMIN!!!!"

The lights dim and we rush to the stage.

That familiar tune starts playing, and a whirlwind of emotions came through me as I looked into his soft, dreamy gaze. Everything just feels so ethereal. I remember those two times I sang it alone, one at school and one that led me to you.

And now, here I am, on stage, with you.

As we end that song, we begin another, seemingly like the new chapter, we've made for ourselves.

"lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been"