11💜

Jungkook's POV

"They're pabos, it's obvious" Lisa said, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat.

"Lisa is right, Jimin has fallen for Rosie, Rosie has fallen for Jimin, why are they so in denial?" Jisoo asks.

"Well I guess that's love, everyone knows except for the idiots themselves" Jennie remarked, rolling her eyes.

"What do we do though? I mean, we already know how dense they are, how do we fix it?" I ask.

"Well, how do we un-idiot them? You add more information of course! You have me as your informant, so I'm your eyes and ears in my brother's house. All we have to do is give subtle but not so subtle hints about each other to them." Sooyoung says, adjusting her sunglasses.

"And for that we don't have to give you anything right? You'll be our spy for free?" I ask cautiously.

"Of course, all I need is to have Rosie unnie as my sister-in-law, but if you fail to bring me her in a white dress next to my brother, your fate won't be so good." She threatened, scaring all of us.

Yes she's young, but she's witty and just what we need.

Also she's hella scary and has connections everywhere.

She's perfect.

"You two! Turtle and Chanel, make sure you keep implying that Jimin likes her back, give subtle hints and encourage her to confess."

"You four! Banana milk, Ego guy, Gucci and blondie, you are responsible for doing the same. Since there are more people, you should do a better job. Get my brother to confess, and everything will satisfyingly fall in place."

"And I, will keep my position as the 'innocent, dumb, younger sister' yet also encourage him to confess and put them in awkward situations together."

'All will be achieved, IF you follow the plan. Go out of code and consider yourself dead."

Honestly we're all just scared of her because she knows how to hack and she watches us like hawks.

"You! Banana Milk, come over here, we have business to discuss."

I walk over to the girl, cautiously.

"You should tell her."

And with that I knew who exactly she was.

"You know, thou who does not rise up and take a chance, shall be the one sitting before the afterlife, drowning in regrets. Your feelings may or may not be reciprocated but at the end of the day, it's better to reminisce in embarrassment rather than remember in sorrow." Sooyoung says.

"Wow, you sure do know a lot for your age."

"Somedays I feel like it's my third life, sometimes I feel juvenile, stuck in the middle."

"Thank you Sooyoung-ah."

"Anytime."

I look over at the smiling Lisa, laughing with Jennie and Jisoo.

I guess I should take a chance.