6💜

Jimin's POV:

"Ayieeee Kim Taehyung, moving fast with Jennie I see," Jungkook teased.

"Yah maknae-ah that's hyung to you."

We all laughed at their bickering.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice and music.

I knew exactly which song this was.

I turned my head towards the singing.

It was you.

The girl I had loved since forever.

The girl standing on a stage, singing our song.

Our eyes met.

"This song was actually written by me and ... someone special." She said.

Nice to know she hasn't forgotten me.

I'm so used to singing that song with her, it sounds weird singing it just sung by her. But she looked so ethereal standing in front of the mic, closing her eyes and strumming. I always knew she would be on the stage one day, with that much talent and passion, how could she not?

Roseanne's POV:

I finished the song, as I saw him there.

I walked up to him.

"I missed you pasta." He says in a raspy voice.

I couldn't contain myself and hugged him.

My heart continued to flutter.

Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung went over to the girls, leaving us to walk in the garden.

"So, it's been a long time since we last saw each other," He says.

"Indeed it has, oh my god that sounds so formal, I'm sorry, I just missed you a lot, we haven't seen each other for years and- shoot I'm rambling again..."

"Classic Rosie, I missed you too, Chodeung High isn't the same without you. I'm not the same without you." He confesses.

My heart fluttered at the sudden confession, but it received a pang as he said best friend.

"As is I, I guess we really became attached to each other, you know, even in my new school, I don't have someone to bicker with, find a secret spot with, harmonize with, or just be with in general. You're still irreplaceable." I replied.

"I think we're twins." He chuckles

"I've been feeling the same way honestly."

"Remember during the fair when you got a snowcone and your whole mouth turned blue?" He asks.

"Oh my god speaking of, I have so many pictures from before, let me get my phone."

I say, as I'm getting my phone, he leans his head on my shoulders.

I remembered that day in intrams.

I open my phone to reveal a picture that Lisa took when she found us in the empty classroom on that fateful day.

"Ahh, that day, the day I oh so vividly remember, you looked so cute when you were sleeping you know, ethereal even." He commented.

I instantly blushed.

"Wah, is the infamous Park Roseanne blushing?" He teases.

"Yah, Park Jimin, no I'm not." I say trying to hide my face.

We end up rolling in the grass, bickering like we used to.

I hope this day never ends.

Suddenly, he flips us around and I end up on top and him on the ground.

We're only an inch apart.

At the same time we pull away.

It kinda gets awkward until he speaks.

"Wanna come over to my house? My parents miss you as well as Sooyoung." He offers.

"Sure, I haven't seen your parents or Sooyoung in a while, they probably think I died or something." I chuckle.

We eat with our friends and as we leave, he takes me to his car.

Soon, we arrive at his house, the house I used to hangout in everyday.

As I come through the door, I hear a familiar voice.

"Yah dongsaeng why are you home so- Rosie unnie?!" Sooyoung asks.

"SOOYOUNG-AH!" I squeal as I run to give her a hug.

"Yah! Why did you leave so suddenly all those years ago?? I missed you so much, and my annoying brother over here, cried for the longest time, he's still not over it, in fact he admitted that he has fa-"

"Soo, I'm sure mom and dad miss her too, come on rosie" Jimin says, bringing me to the kitchen, interrupting his sister.

"Roseanne?" Auntie questioned.

They pulled me into a tight hug.