18💜

Lisa's POV:

I am just so done with this crap already.

So I got my things and left.

I threw my bag across the room in a fit of anger and curled up in a ball on my bed, tears streaming down my face. What was I supposed to do? Just run away? I'm still a minor and I can't do anything. Neither can I oppose my parents because I'm not in my grandma's custody yet.

Suddenly, there was knocking on the door.

"Lisa, can I come in please?" A voice asked.

"Why? So you can tell me more about how bad of a friend I am? So you can tell me that it's my fault? No need, Jeon, I already know." I coldly replied.

"Then I'll talk from here. Look Lis, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being so selfish, so rude, and such a jerk to you. It wasn't your fault and never has been and I was an idiot to be so selfish and never consider how hard this move must be on you. I was blinded by rage, and by being so afraid of losing you, I ended up almost losing you forever in the process. I sincerely wish for the best for you in Thailand, I hope you'll find new friends, hell, even a boyfriend. I just don't want this to be one of the last memories you'll have, the last memories we'll have of each other before you go. You don't have to forgive me, neither do I deserve your forgiveness, I just-"

He was cut off by me opening the door, still teary eyed.

"Shut up, I already forgive you idiot." I answered.

He then pulls me into a hug. I don't want to admit how good that feels.

Somehow, we end up centimeters apart, our lips almost touching.

"Can I?" He asks.

Even with him saying just those two words, I already know what he's asking.

I nod.

His lips crash on mine and it feels like heaven on earth.

It feels as if the world has just stopped for a few seconds.

I'm in euphoria.

Then, we pull away, not leaving each other's eyes.

Suddenly, a voice speaks.

"I mean we sent Jungkook here to apologize, not to have y'all make out, but go off I guess." the voice sassily says.

"Yah Jennie, imagine how embarrassed they feel, shut up." Jisoo unnie snaps.

"You may continue, my little lovebirds." Jisoo unnie says in a very sickly sweet voice.

Honestly, she's just as bad as Jennie.

Both Jungkook and I start bursting out in laughter.