25💙

Dear Jimin,

I know everything. While everyone else was focused on the doctor, I opened my eyes and tried to find out just what the hell was happening. And when I finally knew, I didn't know what to do. I don't wanna go yet. I'm still trying to process everything.

Then everyone started crying. Please don't cry. I'll cry if everyone cries. My heart ultimately shattered when I saw you, on the floor sobbing. Why does this have to happen? Why now? Why when everything seems alright, when everything is fine?

Why does life have to hit you with a twist so hard? Why does life let you reach your peak happiness, just to tear it all down in a day, in an hour, in a minute, in a second. Why is reality so cruel? Please. I don't want to die.

I don't want to leave everyone, I don't want to only be able to watch them from afar. I don't want to not be able to feel the warmth of hugs or kisses, I don't want to wake up one day without a goodmorning text from Lisa, or a daily reminder from you.

I still want to be able to hangout every so often with everyone, and see the smiles on their faces, laughing their butts off. I still want to sing with you and Wendy and Yeri, dance with Lisa, Seulgi and Joy unnie, rap with Jennie unnie, Irene unnie, play the piano with Jungkook, Taehyung and Hyeri, and get confidence lessons from Jin oppa.

I don't want to stop doing all that, I don't want to go yet.

I want to see you at the altar, see the audience on a stage and see everyone laughing and having fun at a meetup.

I want to live. And I finally have something to wish for again.

But no matter what happens, know that I love you and will always love you Park Jimin.