32💜

Roseanne's POV:

"It's not fine" I end.

A round of applause followed and I was just in such euphoria. It was amazing. I also saw Irene unnie and I think Baekhyun? Was his name? I make a mental note to tease her about it later when I see them.

"ROSIE-AH YOU DID AMAZING!! THE HIGH NOTES WERE JUST SPECTACULAR AND I LITERALLY STOPPED BREATHING, I WANTED TO CRY! IRENE UNNIE CRIED AND IT WAS JUST EVERYTHING! I'M SPEECHLESS!!" Jennie unnie exclaimed.

"She's an icon, she's a legend, and she is the motherfreaking moment, oh god." Wendy unnie said so swag.

"Omo thank you unnies!" I bowed.

"So, I saw Irene unnie holding hands with a boy while I was singing..." I said, smirking.

"Ya'll no... at least not before we feast and feed a starving Rosie! Then we'll have enough energy to tease the hell out of her!!" Seulgi unnie chuckled.

"Which reminds me, you never told me how Irene reacted to Crush as Joy's boyfriend." I said.

"Ah yes, she basically wore a coat and sunglasses then went to meet him, then basically questioned him about rumors and stuff and his intentions with Joy and then Joy got mad at Irene unnie for scaring him but Irene said that was just a warm up and Crush heard it all so he got frightened, and now he is on his best behavior because he knows Irene unnie has eyes everywhere, as he should." Seulgi explained.

Wow, that explains a lot.

Such as Jimin being really formal around Irene unnie.

She probably talked to him and questioned him too. I don't mind that, scare him all you want Irene unnie.

As we were walking towards the stalls, someone approached our group.

"Hi, are you miss Roseanne?"

"Ah ne, why?"

"I'm with Patron Labels, I'd like to speak to you for a moment."

"Oh, sure."

I separate from the girls.

"We are pleased to inform you that we would love to recruit you as an artist under our label. What do you say?" He says.

My heart shatters.

I take a big sigh.

"You see,  I have cancer, Glioblastoma. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'll make it out alive." I say, tearing up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." The man says in shock.

"No it's fine, but, can I call you, if ever, I do perhaps survive this ordeal? I'd love to be an artist under your label." I say, giving a weak smile.

He nods, turns around one last time.

"Fighting! You're really talented, I know you'll make it through." He says.

At this point, I think it's a way to make me feel better. Or distract me from the fact that I am really dying.

I start bawling my eyes out.

I don't know what to do anymore......