Long time no see...

"What happened?" I asked Rip as I sat down in the co-pilot's seat. The ship was a mess and was shaking all over the place.

"A scan of the vessel suggests it is the bounty hunter, Chronos." Gideon answered for him.

"Oh man, this guy has impeccable timing!" Jax yelled.

"He appears to be following us. Firing countermeasures. Countermeasures effective."

"Have we lost him?" Stein asked us.

"Yes, but not his missile. Our aft shield is gravely compromised."

"Initiating evasive maneuvers." Rip announced. There was a sharp turn.

"Ah, vodka was a bad choice." Ray said from behind us.

"Impact in 3, 2, 1." There was a loud boom towards the back of the ship.

"Sir, we've just been knocked out of the timestream."

"What does that mean?" Kendra asked.

"It means we're crash landing in space and time." I explained to her. Luckily, we managed to land without getting killed.

XXX

"Gideon, camouflage the ship." Rip told the AI from outside of the ship. "This doesn't look like the type of place we want to linger out in the open."

"That looks a lot like a Palmer Tech building, but why does it have a Smoak logo on it?"

"Wait. This is Star City." Sara concluded before turning to me and Rip. "I thought you said the timeline was safe."

"Yeah, Star City is intact in 2016." I told her as I pulled out a scanner. "This is Star City 2046."

"Don't move." Someone dressed as green arrow pulled an arrow from behind his head and aimed it at us while me and Rip raised our guns.

"Oh thank god." Sara took a few steps closer to him before he turned his bow on her.

"I said don't move."

"It's me. It's Sara."

"Hey, Oliver, look, I- I know it's been a long time, but don't you remember that Rip and Jessica Hunter recruited us to be legends?"

"I never heard of any legends." He said shortly before firing an explosive arrow at us. Mick fired back and we all took shelter behind cars and pieces of cement before returning fire.

"This guy a friend of yours?" Mick asked. "I don't like him."

"What are you doing?" Sara asked me as I pulled the trigger on my gun.

"It's called shooting back."

"This can't be the green arrow." Kendra said from beside Ray.

"That is not Oliver Queen." Sara told her.

"Sure dresses like him." Ray said.

"Shoots arrows like him." Snart added.

"Well, whoever he is, I don't plan on sticking around and getting shish kebbabed by this dude." Jax told us.

"Kid's right. Let's stay behind and kill him." Mick proposed.

"We need to return to the ship!" Rip yelled. We all nodded and sprinted back to the ship.

XXX

"All right you two," Sara said to me and Rip, "Tell us the truth."

"You've all seen how the timeline is malleable- in flux until it is set." Rip started.