He left the school after that and he began to walk home. He didn't have much friends so he usually walked home by himself, unless Ochako didn't have her fill at school.

Soon he found a rock on the ground, so he gave it a hard kick trying to relieve some of his anger. It rolled forward on the ground and he kicked it again once he got near it again. He kicked it again. And again. And again.

Eventually he kicked it down an alleyway. He decided not to go in there,his mom always said to stay away from creepy areas.

But just as he turned to leave, he heard a scream.

Warning. You may want to skip ahead some if you're uncomfortable with a bit of sexual harassment and attempt to rape. I'll let you know when it's over.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" A voice screamed throughout the alleyway, making his ears perk up from the shrieking.

' W-what is going on!? Should I get help!?' He looked around trying to see if anyone else was around,but there wasn't anyone. He brought out his phone and immediately thought to call for help but hesitated. 'But if someone's in trouble,help may not arrive in time'. He put his phone away into his pocket and brought out the pipe.

His entire body shook more with each step he took leading into the alleyway. But he knew if someone needed help he couldn't just stand by.

Once he got far enough he saw what was happening. Ochako was pinned against the wall by a man he never saw before. And he was trying to rip off her clothes.

"Just stay still bitch!" The man tore off some of her frabic.

"Let me go!" She used her leg to kick him in the nuts but he was completely unfazed.

"Hehe. Sorry little girl. I'm wearing a cup down there. Don't worry once you're nude I will take it off!" He tore more fabric off of her.

It's over now.

Izuku couldn't believe what he saw. A very small part of his head told him that he should walk away now. She always bullied h, why should he care if something happens to her? But he immediately closed that thought off. He took a breathe and ran up behind the man swinging, hitting him straight in the head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" The man yelled in agony and fell to his knees as his head started to bleed from the blow.

Ochako immediately kicked him across the face with her heel making it worse for him

"AHH! FUCKING ASSHOLES!" The man held onto his head as he felt all kinds of pain.

"Ha. You know you only get knocked out if you're brain touches your skull. Looks like you got a tiny brain" Ochako insulted him good.

" THE FUCK YOU SA-

Izuku banged his head once more, this time actually knocking him out. Izuku took deep breaths, trying to calm down now that it was over. He threw the bloody pipe down and looked at Ochako.

"A-are you alright?" Izuku asked her.

"...I didn't ask for your help" She refused to look at him.

"...No but I couldn't stand by and watch him do that to you. " He took his phone out and called the police.

Ochako stood silent, watching him talk to the operator. After a minute he slid his phone in his pocket. Izuku picked the pipe back up.

"Here. This is yours" He handed it back to her. Ochako took it but threw it back down.

"I don't want something that has this creeps blood..." She turned around to leave. "....But...thanks" She said without looking at him.

"Oh... o-of course!" He was a bit surprised that she would thanked him.

"B-BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD BAKA!" With that she ran out of the alleyway. Izuku almost thought he saw her blush.

He waited around for the cops to explain everything. He was going to have a hard time telling his mother about this.

The next day at school he was surprised to find something on his desk.

It was the comic that Ochako ruined, plus the next issue. And it came with a sticky note.

"This is just my apology. But I will never say it in person! Baka!" He read it to himself.

He chuckled a bit.

' Maybe she isn't so bad' He thought as Ochako leaned on the wall outside of the classroom.

As she entered she threw away any gum she had with her.

Apologize if it made anyone uncomfortable. It wasn't really bad but I know people can be upset even by little things.