Chapter 45

Bakugo stop in front of Deku "Izuku.... Your behind this aren't you?"
Deku tilts his head to the side "behind what?"
"My friends being taken!"
"Oh so they got them great!" Deku smiles "how do you feel Katsuki? Do you feel miserable? I'd have to hope so"
Deku fires at gun at Bakugo's arm the bullet goes in Bakugo's arm making him scream in pain.
Deku laughs "oh how I love your screams! So delightful!"
Deku charges at Bakugo with a knife almost stabbing him. Bakugo moved away at the last second only to move into Shigrakai. Shigrakai grabbed Bakugo by the neck Deku smirks.
He walks up to Bakugo "night night see you when you wake up"
Deku hits the top of Bakugo's head with the end of his gun. Shigrakai and Deku head back to where Toga and Twice are.

Dabi was fighting Eraser attempting to knock him out. When he made the fire it alerted the heroes the only one who could get to Dabi though was Eraser. Dabi kicks Eraser because his quirk was turned off. Eraser wraps him up in his scarf blinking thinking he doesn't need to keep Dabi's quirk turned off. Dabi quickly sends fire at Eraser which causes him to lose his grip. Which lets Dabi get away running to everyone else.

Deku sees Dabi arrive with everyone else.
Deku smiles "good we're all here" Deku shouts up the cliff "Kurogiri we're ready to go!"
Kurogiri comes down opening a portal back up to the bar. Everyone heads inside Dabi looks back seeing Eraser running to them.
Dabi's eyes widen "hurry we got a hero on our tail!"
Deku looks back his eyes widen "shit!"
Deku pushes everyone into the portal quickly.
He looks back at Eraser "later hero nice try but you failed"
Deku goes through the portal that disappears right before Eraser gets there.