Chapter 28

Bakugo went to school and headed to class. He looked at the bored which told everyone to take out their hero costumes. Bakugo grabs his costume then sits at his desk waiting for class to start.
Uraraka walks over to Bakugo "so where are you headed for your internship?"
"None of your business"
"Alright you don't have to tell me"
Bakugo scoffs "I'm going to Best Jeanist"
"Oh! I've heard of him he's pretty popular"
"Which is exactly why I'm interning with him he was the most popular hero who wanted me"
Uraraka nods as Iida walks over "the number two hero didn't want you?"
"No but he should've he's missing out"
Uraraka looks at Iida "Iida where are you interning?"
"Ah I'm going to the hero agency my brother worked at"
Bakugo glares at Iida slightly he didn't know what Iida was planning but there's no way he'd choose the place for no reason.
Aizawa's enters the classroom "everyone head to the bus"
Bakugo gets up and walks with everyone to the bus. Bakugo tries to sit by himself but Uraraka and Iida sit next to him.
Bakugo groans "you can't sit somewhere else?"
"You only have to deal with me and Iida till we get to the train station you know"
Bakugo rolls his eyes "fine you guys can sit by me I don't care"
eventually they get to the train station and wait for all their trains to arrive.
Uraraka's arrived first "oh that's my train by guys!"
Uraraka runs to her train Bakugo watches her leave then looks at Iida.
Bakugo groans "hey four-eyes I know you're upset about your brother and stain but don't go doing anything stupid"
"I won't Bakugo no need to worry"
"I'm not worried! You're just the first one who I've talked to that hasn't died...."
Iida reaches out his hand "Bakugo-"
Bakugo slaps his hand away "so don't go and do something stupid because you want to get revenge or some shit like that"
Iida sighs and smiles "alright you have my word"