Chapter 1

Midoriya was standing on top of the building where All Might said he couldn't be a hero.
Midoriya laughs tears falling down his face "can't be a hero? Fine I won't be anything then."
Midoriya walks up to the fence he take off his shoes then he climbs it. He sits on the top of the fence he smiles then pushes himself off. Half way down a portal appears catching Midoriya. Once going through the portal he lands hard on a wooden floor. Midoriya groans in pain pushing himself up looking around confused.
Two people were looking at him "what just happened?"
"We just saved your life."
Midoriya stares at them "um thanks I guess.... why?"
"Kurogiri saw you he thinks that you might want to be a villain."
Midoriya's eyes widen "a villain..... before I give you my answer who are you?"
"my name is Shigaraki Tomura this is Kurogiri."
Midoriya nods "I'm Midoriya Izuku anyway I'm quirkless so I don't think I'll be of any use to you."
Shigrakai stands and walks up to Midoriya "you being quirkless makes you even more useful" Shigrakai smirks "people won't suspect you"
Midoriya looks down thinking about everything. How horrible Bakugo is, how his mother never believed in him, what All Might said to him. Midoriya closes his eyes tightly tearing up.
He opens them and looks at Shigrakai "alright I'll join you"

Quirkless but dangerous (quirkless villain Deku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें