Chapter 19

The days went by nothing was really happening. Now though it was time for the sports festival the time Bakugo had been dreading. Villains could be watching them he couldn't get that thought out of his head. His plan was to not give it his all that way if villains were watching they wouldn't know everything. Bakugo came in third place after Iida and Todoroki smirking slightly when he realized Todoroki would be a target. He teamed up with Uraraka Mei and Kirishima while Iida teamed with Tokoyami Mina and Sero. Todoroki teamed with Momo and Shouji. Smart move but will it help him win? Maybe but that's not what Bakugo is focused on he's focused on keeping his points and getting some along the way. Throughout the game, most everyone was chasing Todoroki while Bakugo was fighting against people from 1B. In the end, Bakugo got to third Iida got to first Todoroki got to second and someone from class 1C got in fourth with a few 1As and B's. That's when the fights of who'd be fighting who were set up. Bakugo would be going up against Shinso and if he lost Shinso would be going against Iida or Todoroki. Then depending on who'd win they'd go against Shouji or Momo then it would be between maybe Tokoyami or Kirishima.