Chapter 12

Bakugo shuts the door to his room and starts pacing. Inko doesn't know about Izuku should he tell her? No, she'll find out when Aizawa comes to ask about him. Who knows when that will happen though so is keeping quiet about it really the best idea? Izuku is alive him being dead is the reason why Inko moved in with them in the first place. Would she even want to know that Izuku is alive? She's finally come to terms with his death if she finds out he's not only alive but a villain who knows how she'd react.
Bakugo shakes his head "I can't tell her it would only make things worse"
"Make what worse?"
Bakugo's eyes widen he looks at his doorway and sees Mitsuki he sighs in relief.
He puts a hand on his chest "I thought you were auntie"
"Why would that scare you?"
Mitsuki walks into the room Bakugo looks away "I can't tell you..."
"Why not?"
"Because you would make a huge deal out of it and it would just get even bigger if auntie knew!"
"Well, what is it? Do you like a girl or something?"
Bakugo blushes "what?! No! I would never! I couldn't! As if!"
Mitsuki's eyes widen "it is a girl! Oh, my brat is finally growing up!"
"I DON'T LIKE ANYONE!"
"I've got to tell your father and Inko! Inko!"
Mitsuki runs out of the room Bakugo groans. He falls onto his bed and shoves his face into a pillow screaming.
He rises his head "I guess this is better than them knowing the truth"