Chapter 41

A horn wakes up everyone in the morning. Bakugo groan's getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day. The girls push past him to get to the bathroom. Bakugo glares at the bathroom door and bangs on it.
He was pissed "you girls better not take forever!"
Bakugo goes back to his bed getting his clothes and towel. He walks back to the bathroom seeing all the other guys there. He groans he was not looking forward to the rest of his time here.

Deku yawns waking up looking around "are we still not there"
Toga was resting on his shoulder "no Dabi got lost awhile ago"
"shut it Toga I will find it"
Deku groans and looks at Shigrakai who was watching a movie on tv built into the car.
Deku looks at the movie "a hero movie?"
"I like watching the villain almost win"
Deku shrugs "fair enough"
Twice kicks Dabi's seat "I want food!"
"Well to bad! We don't have money!"
Deku rolls his eyes "um I don't know if you know this but we're villains we can just steal food"
Twice nods "yeah so go into a gas station!"
Dabi groans "fine! Next time I see one we'll go in!"
Twice smiles "yes!"

Bakugo was drying his hair while avoiding all the hair spray coming in his direction. Bakugo runs his hand through his hair while exploding it. Iida was cleaning his glasses while avoiding Denki's quirk. Bakugo left the bathroom and went out to where all the girls were.
He stands next to Uraraka "what are we doing today?"
"Training our quirks like I will see how long I can make myself float and Mina will constantly make acid and so on"
Bakugo nods everyone else soon comes over the Pussy-Cats help everyone start training. Bakugo was putting his arms in boiling water then making huge explosions. Iida's training was just him trying to make his super move last longer. Uraraka was floating herself and huge rocks trying not to throw up.

Dabi parks at a gas station everyone quickly gets out of the car. Shigrakai looks for movies while Twice and Toga were getting snacks. Deku was talking to the cashier asking about directions and if they were close. Once Deku got his info he takes out a gun and points it at the cashier.
He smirks "one word and I shoot"
Shigrakai Toga and Twice run out to the car with everything while Deku makes the employee get rid of the recording. He shot the camera's first obviously then once the employee got rid of everything he shot the employee. Deku puts away the gun and runs out to the car Dabi started it and quickly left heading to the camp.