Chapter 32

Bakugo and Uraraka go to where they'd be fighting Midnight. A count down starts to signal when the exam starts.
Uraraka pushes her bangs out of her face "I am terrified"
"We'll ace this now come on let's go"
a ring is heard meaning the exam starts. Bakugo and Uraraka run into the training area.
Bakugo grabs Uraraka's wrist "give me your hair tie we need to stay connected somehow while we're in the air"
Uraraka smirks "luckily for you it's actually a ribbon" Uraraka takes her hair out of the ponytail and quickly tied her and Bakugo's ankles together.
Uraraka looks ahead seeing smoke "you ready?"
Bakugo nods "let's do this"
"Ok hold your breath"
Uraraka makes them both float Bakugo starts guiding them to the exit above the smoke unfortunately the smoke rises higher. They both take a deep breath and keep going. Once they see the exit Bakugo nods at Uraraka she puts her hands together.
She closes her eyes tightly "release!"
They start falling Uraraka passes out midway down. Bakugo holds her as the crash he gets up and runs to the exit. Midnights whip wraps around their tied together ankles and pulls them down. Bakugo grunts he was running out of air he makes explosions to clear away the smoke. Bakugo takes a deep breath the rips off the whip along with the ribbon and runs to the exit. He was carrying Uraraka over his shoulder he threw her at the exit then himself with his explosions.
It rings letting them know they won "HA! FUCK YEAH!" Bakugo smirks and picks up Uraraka "good job round face"
Bakugo takes her to Recovery Girl and waits for her to wake up.
When she does she looks around then at Bakugo "did we win?"
Bakugo nods "obviously"