Chapter 10

Bakugo walks back to class with Iida from the nurse's office.
Iida looks at Bakugo "you know now that you're at UA I think you can start making friends"
Bakugo looks at Iida "eh? Why would I do that? It's not like I even wanted to before Deku"
"well you can at least talk with us without worrying about him killing us"
Bakugo looks down "as if I can do that it's way too dangerous"
"we're in a school full of pro heroes I think we're safe"
Bakugo rolls his eyes as if he'd risk peoples lives just because they go to UA.
He's not that stupid "we don't live here four-eyes they can't protect you guys 24/7"
Bakugo walks into the classroom only for Kirishima Mina Sero and a few others to block his path.
Kirishima grabs Bakugo's arms "are you ok man?! You were taken away from everyone and came back passed out!"
Mina pushes past Kirishima "it was so scary!"
Sero nods "so many villains and only two of you there? It's a miracle you both survived"
Bakugo pushes past all of them "I'm strong I would've survived even without four-eyes"
Bakugo sits down he knew that wasn't true. If it wasn't for Iida well he'd probably be dead right now. Bakugo looks out the window he should probably thank Iida. He scoffs as if he'd do that Iida may have saved his life but he didn't need to thank him.