Chapter 31

Bakugo and Uraraka were going to be the last ones to fight so they were just watching the fights right now.
Bakugo leans against a wall "we should try getting past Midnight to the gate"
Uraraka nods "yeah I can float us as well so we can avoid her quirk"
Bakugo nods

Midoriya sighs "ok so nobody is in the classroom or the gym which means either they left or they're in a different training area"
Kurogiri looks back at Midoriya "isn't today the end of their first term?"
Midoriya's eyes widen "it is! That means they're taking their final exam!"
Shigrakai crosses his arms "and that means?"
"it means they're fighting in multiple locations against a teacher"
Shigrakai glares at Midoriya "so what you're saying is we have no idea where in UA they are?"
There's a knock at the door Midoriya and Shigrakai look at the door ready to fight.
Midoriya grabs a knife "it's open"
Three people walk in "Shigrakai Midoriya I have two people who wish to join your League"
Midoriya nods "your names?"
"I'm Toga Himiko! It's soooo nice to meet you!"
Toga smiles Midoriya nods and looks at the other person "your name?"
"Dabi"
Shigrakai crosses his arms "your real name"
"I'll be keeping the info to myself"
Shigrakai glares at Dabi Midoriya puts up a hand at Shigrakai.
He walks up to Dabi and stares at him "you can keep your name to yourself but we will know who you are eventually"
Dabi lights a fire in his hand "as if"
Midoriya smirks then looks at Toga "what's your quirk?"
"Oh oh oh! It's called transform! If I drink a certain amount of someone's blood I can become them! I get their clothes as well though it goes on top of my own so I usually get undressed before I use my quirk"
Midoriya nods and sits on a bar seat Dabi looks at him.
Shigrakai picks up a knife and it turns to dust "that's my quirk I put all five fingers on something it turns to dust"
"What about him?"
Midoriya looks at Dabi "if you're asking what my quirk is I don't have one"
The other guy coughs everyone looks at him. He claps his hands "well I have more people to bring to you so I'll return soon"
The guy leaves letting a heavy silence fill the room.