Chapter 37

Deku was doing Toga's hair because she asked him to when she saw the ponytail he did on himself.
Deku brushes through the knots "it's been a long time since I've worked with hair"
"You've done this before?"
Deku nods "yeah my mom had long hair I used to mess with it a lot"
"Sounds fun! I didn't do anything like that with my mom"
Deku puts down the brush and starts to braid Toga's hair.
He smiles slightly "feel lucky you don't have to regret leaving her"
Toga glances back at Deku "you miss your mom?"
Deku sighs "yeah I do she was great but no matter how great she was there was more that overpowered her love"
Toga looks down at her lap "that must suck"
Deku shrugs and starts making another braid.
He pushes some of his hair out of his face "it does but I don't regret leaving I'm going to get my revenge and there's people who don't hate me here"
Deku finished the second braid and tied the two braids together.
He starts to roll them up "do you have any pain from leaving your old life?"
Toga shrugs "I mean I lost friends but they weren't real friends so no not really"
Deku nods  pinning the rolled up braid so it won't fall.
Deku stands "well good for you now what do you think?"
Toga looks in the mirror "I love it! It looks so cute!"
Deku smiles "great now if you don't mind I'd like it if we got back to training"
Toga laughs "oh yeah! Fight me!"

Bakugo finished changing out of the outfit he was modeling in. He had to admit it was a nice outfit but he didn't like it. Bakugo leaves the dressing room and heads out to the car waiting to leave.