Chapter 29

After awhile Bakugo got on his train and went to Best Jeanist Agency. Bakugo arrived and changed into his hero costume. A sidekick takes Bakugo to Best Jeanist. When they get there Best Jeanist tells Bakugo what they're going to be doing. Unfortunately part of what they're doing will be changing Bakugo's hair.

Deku was sharpening his knifes "Kacchan is at an internship which means he doesn't have his friends with him"
"But he's with pro heroes"
Deku rolls his eyes "you're missing the point he can't protect his friends if he's not with them"
"Ah you want to get his friends"
"Duh now we'd have to attack at night but I think one might get himself killed so I need to focus on the girl"
"The girl?"
"Yeah she is weak all she can do is make things float what's that going to do against a bullet or a knife?"
Shigrakai thinks "you could take away her quirk"
"Obviously it would be so easy what would make it torture would be if I just cut off the pads on her fingers so she still has her hands but can't use her quirk"
"How cruel do it"
Deku laughs "I might! Though she never said where she was going so the bug we got a reporter to place in the classroom didn't give us any info"
Shigrakai nods "that was a smart idea because not only did it benefit us but it benefited the reporters so they gladly agreed"
Deku nods then throw his knife at a target hung on the wall "reporters are so desperate to get any information on All Might it was so easy to convince them" Deku grabs the knife "I have a little info for them and it might just ruin him"
Deku looks at his knife and smirks.