Chapter 36

Bakugo left the pool around sunset. When he got home he went to his room avoiding Inko. Bakugo sits on his bed they'd be going to camp soon. He obviously had no problem with that he in fact wanted to get away from awhile.
Bakugo sighs laying down "I should have agreed to the stupid class sleepover"
Mitsuki walks into the room "how was the pool?"
Bakugo shrugs "fun I guess someone almost died"
Mitsuki blinks "alright then anyway for the last day before you go to camp you'll be in one of mine and your father's fashion shows"
Bakugo looks at Mitsuki "I don't have a choice do I?"
"Nope!"
Bakugo groans and shoved his face in a pillow.
Mitsuki pats his back "get some rest you'll be waking up early tomorrow"
Mitsuki leaves shutting the door on her way out.

Deku was dodging Dabi's fire while throwing shuriken's. One shuriken cut open Dabi's burn scars.
Dabi glares at Deku "we're done"
Dabi leaves going to fix himself up. Deku brushes his hair out of his face.
Shigrakai leans back in his chair "you should really cut your hair"
Deku roles his eyes "whatever"
Deku goes to his room and looks in the mirror at his hair. He grabs scissors his hair was down to his chest. Deku looks at the scissors then sets them down he walks over to his closet. He pulls out a leather jacket he stole from someone. He thought he would look cool in it but Shigrakai disagreed. In other words the jacket was almost dusted. Deku chuckles softly at the memory he goes back over to the scissors. He cuts off where it folds at the bottom. He then cuts that part down the middle to make it thinner. Deku ties his hair up into a ponytail using the leather he cut off the jacket as a hair tie. He shortens the long parts of the hair tie and just tucks them into his ponytail. He hadn't done something like this since he was with his mom. Izuku flinches at the memories he didn't regret his choice but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt him.