Chapter 14

Bakugo was sitting at a lunch table with Uraraka and Iida it's not that he wanted to they just followed him. He stares at his food thinking he was angry but also scared though he'd never admit it.
Uraraka taps Bakugo's shoulder "Bakugo?"
Bakugo jolts and goes to hit whatever is behind him with his elbow unfortunately for him it was the back of the chair.
Bakugo groans grabbing his elbow "what is it round face?"
"Well, are you ok? That looked like it hurt"
Bakugo glares at Uraraka "you think?" He sighs looking away "I'm fine now what?"
"Iida was asking you about the villain you two met"
Bakugo glares at Iida "why are you talking about him?"
"Well you seemed to know him so assuming we may face him again I was wondering if you knew what he's capable of"
Bakugo scoffs "I knew him for years but when he disappeared he changed I don't know what he can do all I know is that he's quirkless"
Uraraka's eyes widen "he's quirkless and did that much damage to you two?!"
"he didn't do that much! We were fine! He's still quirkless and still....." Bakugo looks down at the table "and still useless"
Iida shakes his head "if he was in the past he certainly isn't now he's very good with guns"
Uraraka smiles "we have a gun hero though so I think it's safe to say we'll be taught how to deal with him"
"There's no way he only uses guns people who died by his hands died in multiple different ways" Bakugo leans his head back "he's bound to know how to use more then just guns"