Chapter 42

After awhile training stopped for a bit so everyone could rest.
Uraraka was laying down on the ground "if I have to use my quirk for any longer I'm going to be sick"
Bakugo was sitting next to Uraraka "isn't the point of your training to not get sick?"
"Yeah and I still feel like throwing up"
Bakugo rolls his eyes "that's kind of the point"
"So? Aren't you sick of your training?"
"I am literally burning my arms for my training of course I'm sick of it"
"Right"
Uraraka looks at Iida who was still training "all Iida has to do is run his training is so easy he isn't taking a break"
Bakugo looks at Iida and glares standing up. He goes up to Iida and trips him causing him to fall.
Iida stands and glares at Bakugo "why'd you do that?"
"Everyone is taking a break but you if you don't take a break I will tie you to a chair so you can't train"
Iida sighs "alright I suppose a break would be nice"

Dabi parks the car on a cliff. Everyone gets out Deku looks around confused.
This was not a camp "Dabi I will give you ten seconds to explain why we aren't at the camp"
"The camp is through the woods so either we hike down to the camp or we stay here and attack at night"
Deku thinks trying to figure out which one they should do.
He claps his hands together "alright we'll stay here until night then we'll attack"
Toga starts taking out all the weapons "when they're asleep? That seems a bit boring"
Deku looks at Toga "they're training to be heroes if they're asleep I'll be shocked"
Shigrakai takes off his gloves "what are we going to do with the car exactly?"
"You can either dust it or Kurogiri can return it"
Shigrakai immediately put his hand on it dusting it.
Deku sighs "dust it then"