Chapter 17

Bakugo stares at Inko his eyes wide he didn't know what to say. How do you tell your childhood friend's mother who thought her son was dead that he's alive? You couldn't so Bakugo just nods not being able to speak.
Inko smiles tears falling down her face "my baby's alive"
Mitsuki smiles and ruffles Bakugo's hair "nice job brat"
Bakugo rolls his eyes his heart was beating so loud. He knew it was only a matter of time before Inko asked how he found Midoriya. Then their food arrives the rest of the night was filled with joy. They were now celebrating that Midoriya was still alive. Once they were done eating Masaru and Bakugo had to take the drunk women to the car. Bakugo didn't drink because he was underaged and Masaru well he had to drive everyone home. The girls were put in the back seats while they drove home there was an uncomfortable silence in the car. The ladies had passed out and Bakugo well he didn't want to talk so Masaru had to stay quiet. That is until they got home Masaru took Mitsuki and Inko to their rooms. Bakugo tried to go to his but Masaru told him to wait downstairs. Bakugo groans heading back down the stairs how many times would he be not allowed to go to his own room?
Bakugo sits on the couch as his dad comes down the stairs "what is that you want old man?"
Masaru stands in front of Bakugo "Katsuki we both know that if Izuku was alive you would tell Inko right away"
"What? Are you saying I'm a liar?!"
"No, I wouldn't say that my question is why didn't you tell us about Izuku?"