Penn just shoved Reese away from him before giving Mitch one last head shake and then walking away, heartbroken. I turned my attention to Blake who was assessing the damage that Penn did to Mitchell.

Besides the bloody lip, Mitch was definitely going to have a black eye tomorrow.

I wished that I could say that I didn't mean for any harm to come out of this but I was enjoying it. I was living for the fact that Mitchell got his ass kicked. I couldn't wipe the sly smirk off of my face—I loved every second of it.

He was a fucking jerk.

Yeah, I did have sex with Mitchell as soon as he came to campus—whoops. I had sex with loads of guys, but this was just top-of-the-line drama that a sorority girl would die to see.

Blake grabbed a paper towel, wetting it under the water before cleaning up Mitchell's wounds.

I wanted to say that I didn't find it attractive watching Blake be so gentle with Mitch, but it was so attractive. I was jealous.

He was never that gentle with me.

Hell—the last time I got into a fistfight he was all over Naomi instead of helping me.

He just took me away from Naomi and then fucked me on the hood of his car. But it also just made me wonder—did he not know how to be gentle with girls other than having sex with them?

"Blondie, redhead—go home." Blake barked out an order to us as I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I watched as he cocked his head towards the front door, giving me pleading eyes—begging me not to start shit with him.

I was a shit starter—always.

But I would let this slide just this once.

I looked at Finn as she sighed. "Blondie, take the Tesla back to yours." Blakes statement shocked me and apparently everyone else in the room as they all gaped at him. Not focusing on the attention though, he cleaned up the bloody lip of his teammates even more.

"Keys are on the rack," He muttered as I walked away with Finn who by the way was wearing a shit-eating grin. I was praying she would keep her mouth shut until we got in the car or at least the outside of the house.

Walking out of the kitchen, I felt Reese's eyes on me. He was pissed at me—I knew that for sure. It was definitely an avoidable situation, but I just enjoyed it way too much. I was known to be a shit starter but never had I ever started a boy-on-boy fistfight.

Grabbing the keys, we exited the house and that's when Finn let it flow—her excitement couldn't be contained anymore as she rocked on the balls of her feet. "Blondie, take the tesla! What the fuck was that!" Finn squealed as I chuckled.

Shaking my head at her reaction, I opened the passenger door to the tesla. The smell of Blake immediately engulfing me like a cold hug.

A hug was comforting but he was cold.

"Don't ignore me! Are you two in love? If someone threw their Tesla I would've immediately milked the fuck out of him with my mouth and vagina in that very moment!" She yelled again, getting into the passenger seat.

This time, I couldn't contain my giggles at her outburst. "Finn, shush. I'll tell you everything but you need to shush." I explained as she smiled. Turning on the car, I clicked in my seatbelt, waiting to hear Finn snap hers on before moving.

Finally backing out of the driveway, that's when I cleared my throat. "Keep your eyes out for Ellie on the side of the road," I spoke as she nodded. Sucking in a deep breath, "It's hard to find someone or to take interest in someone after getting your heartbroken. You push and push people away, sometimes you even drive them to hate you just because you don't want them to like you. You don't want to hurt them because you know that you're in love with someone else," I pressed my foot on the brake, slowing down at a red light.