I did die, but I lived...

Advance: Hey everyone, here we are with a fate story made by yours truly. I also decided to say fuck it cause I can keep sitting on these chapters I made and went over.

Angel: Now before we get into this new story made by us, a fair warning.

Devil: If there are points where it doesn't add up to the original fate is because we changed it or don't care...

Lust: So Don't complain about it, but If you want to say that we are incorrect and say what's true then by all means go right ahead. Might be very enlightening for others.

Advance: constructive criticism is appreciated like always, if you're just going to complain then don't comment at all, then again nobody is stopping you...

Angel: This is Wattpad Advance, people are going to complain no matter what even to the smallest detail.

Devil: Also *Looks the readers dead in the eyes* We write these stories purely for our own entertainment, sharpen our own writing skills, or simply because we can't find any good Fate stories except a rare few.

Advance: *Looks at his personalities a little worried* uhh ya, anyways with that said and done, please enjoy. Also I don't own the Fate Series obviously...

"People die when they are killed" - The smartest comment alive.

I could only stare in fake shock as I watched Camelot burn down to the ground. Bodies of Knights and citizens were scattered all over the place as the smell of ash and blood entered my nose making my stomach lurch and the feeling of bile rose up to my throat.

Holding myself back I slowly swallowed the bile and rubbed my throat. My body was unconsciously shaking as I feared for what happened here, but I knew why It happened and felt responsible for not trying hard enough to stop it, but it was inevitable...

With a shaky breath I started walking deeper into the battle field. There was the occasional groan and cries of pain around me, but I didn't pay any attention to them for they weren't my problem, these people were going to die anyways, there was no point to saving them.

I was only here for one person and she was the only thing that was family to me. Scanning the area I found a hill and my worst fears came to life. Feeling myself get light headed, I rushed up the hill and the moment I reached the top of the hill, my knees shook causing me to collapse as I stared at the scene before me.

'King Arthur' layed down on the ground with a familiar spear covered in blood laying beside her, I knew exactly whose blood it was and it only made me angry at the person before me.