how it started

NOTE: "-----" means like a couple of hours time skip! Not days or anything thing it's just so the writing doesn't get repetitive.

"Oh...is something wrong?" You asked as he walked in.

"I realized I never asked but how are you feeling about me and the racing shit?" He asked while walking to the couch and you followed behind.

"Well, what do you mean? Do I like it? Or...?" You questioned further while sitting down.

"Yeah...do you want me to stop or?"

"Well I don't like when you get arrested or in accidents but I mean if it's what you really like then I shouldn't-"

"Great, I'll stop then," he blurted while cutting you off.

"What? Really?!"

"Yeah I mean I did it because I had nothing to lose at the time but I wouldn't want to put that type of stress or worry on you," he replied.

"Yeah but if you love it then I won't stop you I don't want you to be unhappy?" you replied.

"I don't need it to make me happy anymore baby. I'll be fine,"

"Oh okay, I guess. What are your plans for the rest of the evening?" You asked.

"Wanna go out?" He suggested.

"Where?"

"Here," he handed you his card as he stood up.

"What's this for?"

"Spend as much as you want, let's go," he stated while walking around the couch.

"Hell yeah. Don't have to tell me twice," you perked up from the couch and happily walked behind him to his car.

He laughed at you as he opened the car door for you and you got in as you rode next to him happily. He took down to a series of stores that were all spread across down a block.

He parked in the parking lot and you both got out while you led him to the first store. He held your hand as he walked behind you while walking into the first store.

He followed behind you like a little dog patiently as you racked up on things to try on. After ten minutes you had a good amount of clothes in your hand and walked to the dressing room while he sat on the bench in front of your dressing room.

"Hmm. What do you think about this?" You asked as you opened the door to the first outfit.

"Give me a spin," he demanded while he sat leaned back.

"I like it. Show me another,"

You laughed and closed the dressing room curtain while slipping off the outfit to put on another. You'd tried on a series of outfits on and off back and forth and he gave you his opinions on each.

You put your clothes back on and he stood up with an interesting look on his face. You grabbed his hand and he paid for his clothes since you gave him the card to hold back.

You led him to another store a couple of places down and he seemed like he was enjoying just following you around. You walked into another dressing room after searching for clothes you liked.

As you were giving him another haul of the clothes you tried on you finished up and started putting your regular clothes back on. As you were pulling your shirt down he opened the dressing room door.

"What's up?" You asked while pausing mid-shirt pull.

"I like the last outfit," he blurted as he stood behind you.