moving close

You fell asleep in Eren's bed, well at least that's where you woke up so you assumed he carried you to his bed from the car.

When you woke up your upper body was spread on Eren's chest with his arm around you. If you slept next to someone sometimes you'd cling to them as you slept it was a subconscious thing.

You moved your arm off of him with the intention of getting up but he turned his body and held you tighter. You were now facing each other and his arm was on your waist, holding you close to him.

His eyes were still closed and his hit was messily scattered across the pillow you couldn't help but admire how peaceful he looked...especially when he wasn't talking for once.

You felt the bandages that were wrapped on his hand, pressed against your skin. You felt his hand start to trickle up the side of your body as he started tickling you.

He rolled on top of you as he tickled you and you were uncontrollably laughing with him.

"Eren!" You giggled as he smiled at you.

"I thought I'd pretend to be asleep so you could admire me for a bit longer. You're welcome," he teased as his hands rubbed along your body.

"How kind of you," you joked sarcastically while laughing.

He leaned down to kiss you while easing up on the tickling and your hand met his jaw, caressing his cheek.

"Eren your father-...oh my apologies!" Carlos interrupted as he slowly closed the door again.

He didn't even flinch, he kept kissing you without acknowledging what Carlos said until you broke from the kiss.

"Uh, did you hear what Carlos said?" You asked.

"I did. I just don't care," he muttered as he kissed your neck.

"Sir?" Carlos interrupted again as he knocked on the door.

Eren groaned in annoyance and got off of you to open the door.

"What does he want?" Eren asked.

"He says he wants to meet you in person to talk or at least make a phone call with him," he informed as you listened in.

"Tell him I don't want to," he replied.

"Alright. A woman also came by earlier this morning, she said you knew her," he stated before walking away.

"Name?"

"Historia I think," Carlos informed.

"Morning Miss.Y/N!" Carlos cheered from behind the door.

"Morning Carlos," you replied with a laugh.

Eren nodded and closed the door again. He walked back to the bed in his sweats and black tee, he plopped down next to you again.

The sun left his hair looking lighter as you looked over at him for a moment.

He laid with his hand on his head and you turned to look at him but he was already looking at you with a soft grin.

"Your phone has been ringing," he stated.

You looked at him a bit confused and turned to grab your phone off the side table by the bed. You had missed calls from Hitch and one from Sasha.

You leaned up and grabbed your shirt off the phone.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I forgot to tell Hitch I'm okay and I think I have to go help at the museum or something," you muttered while pulling your shirt down.