goals

Two days had past and you ended up asking Sasha if Mikasa could come along too but she said she was responsible for watching the museum so she couldn't. You threw on some comfortable clothes to head to the airport, you pulled your suitcase down the steps, and put it in the back of your car.

As you closed the car door when you leaned back up your heard your name being called. You turned and saw Eren approaching in the parking lot.

"What?" You huffed as you walked to the front side of the car.

"I just want to talk to you," he blurted as he stood in front of you with his hands in his coat.

"You have a minute," you instructed.

"I'd like to know what you think my relationship with her is?" He asked you.

"I think that may officially be the dumbest question you've asked me. What else would I assume?" You snapped.

"We're not together nor did I have any "sexual relationship" with her," he informed.

"I'm not going to settle," you blurted.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I won't settle for the bare minimum you keep giving me. You can give me good sex all you want but when I ask you a question I expect you to just answer it the first time, notice how that would make things a lot easier?" You replied as you walked to your front seat on the other side and got inside.

"So you're gonna make me work for it?"

"Not unless you don't want to. If you don't see yourself bettering your habitats, then by all means we can end this right here," you muttered as you closed the door and started the car.

You started driving out of the parking lot and headed to the airport. You brushed off your interaction with Eren, you'd only know how things were left off with him when you got back. Time would tell.

Other than that you were excited to meet them there. You parked and had someone you paid for drive your car back home. You met with Hitch and Sasha at the boarding gate and Hitch rushed up to hug you.

"I'm so happy you agreed to this!" She smiled as she hugged you.

You saw Annie sitting in the seats and smiled at her as Hitch let you go.

"Hey, Annie! How have you been?" You greeted as she stood up to hug you tightly.

"I've been good! I'm back here since I'm not in the force anymore," she muttered.

Sasha was eating overpriced airport food and looking out the big windows so you didn't bother her.

"That's good. I'm so happy to see you it's been forever," you sat down next to her as you all started talking.

You were just on time because your flight was called to board thirty minutes later.

"First class passengers please board now," the lady over the intercom instructed.

You stood up and started to walk while Hitch grabbed your hand.

"Where are you going?"

"We're first class? That's what I booked on the tickets...no?" You asked as you looked at the ticket.

"Really?! I didn't even ask you to do that!" Hitch smiled.

Annie and Sasha stood up while following behind you with their suitcases. You handed them their tickets and got them checked as you boarded the plane.

"I'm going to sleep," you muttered as you sat in the first-class area next to the window.

Annie sat next to you and Sasha sat happily in a window seat next to Hitch. For the next four hours, you slept on the entire flight.