bestfriends with benefits

"How was your tour?" You asked while you sat on the island counter.

"It was hella fun, I gotta bring you next time," he insisted as he popped a grape in his mouth.

"You busy right now?" He asked.

"Nop-"

He didn't even let you finish before he slammed his lips onto yours. You slid your hand on top of his shoulders as he kissed you and fit between your thighs on the counter.

-smut warning-

SONG REC:
Okay-Chase Atlantic

He pushed the grape he hadn't bitten into yet into your mouth while proceeding to press his tongue against yours.

You and Connie were best friends but every now and then you'd hook up. There were never any feelings attached, you'd been doing this for a year now and it worked for you both when he was sexually frustrated on tour and you were overworked from painting.

"Mmm, tongue piercing too?" You asked as you ate the grape and broke from his kiss.

"Hell yeah, I got a new tattoo too," he replied.

"Where is it?" You asked while looking for it.

"Why don't you come to find out?" He teased as you got off the counter and smiled at him. You grabbed his hand and pulled him into your room.

He slammed you down onto the bed behind you as you laid under him. His hands met under your thighs and pushed them up and around his torso while he kissed you.

He licked you from your neck to ear and you felt the metal ball of his black tongue piercing drag along your skin, cool to the touch.

You loved this feeling. Nobody knew about you and Connie hooking up, not even Hitch.

That's what made it even more enjoyable, the fear of being caught yet the feeling of him inside you always made for the perfect balance.

You felt his hands trail up your shirt as he tugged at your bra, asking for consent. You nodded and he unhooked your bra and slid it off onto the ground. He pulled your shirt off and you tugged at his belt.

"You gonna make me beg you to take these off or what?" You teased as he sucked your breast.

He smirked and slid his belt off while unbuttoning his pants. He pulled down his boxers and you watched as his dick spring out and tapped your crotch a bit.

You slid your pants off and he pulled your panties to the side while his cool fingers met your clit. He rubbed your clit in a circular motion while you squeezed onto his arms, it had been in a while since you had sex. And having sex with Connie was always thrilling.

"C-Connie...Mhm, fuck," you moaned breathlessly.

"Come on baby, say my name a bit louder for me," he insisted.

"Co-" before you moaned his name even finished he shoved two fingers inside you and you gasped while clawing onto his back.

You moaned louder with each movement of his fingers, you'd already felt at your peak within minutes of repeating the thrusting of his fingers.

"Ah, ah ah, I haven't given you permission to cum yet baby," he whispered as he slightly bit your ear.

"Oh fuck..." you whimpered as he started rubbing your clit in a circular motion again.

He removed his fingers and slid his dick in while kissing your neck.

"Fuck I missed you," he groaned as he thrust into you harder.