part of

He randomly got up without saying anything and walked off.

"Wow. Great communication skills there Eren," you scoffed at him.

After a minute or so he came back out with a painting in his hand. He placed it on your lap without explanation.

 He placed it on your lap without explanation

ART CREDIT: captainaidank on Tumblr

"That is my mother. Not Zeke Yeagers or Zeke Jaegers whatever you wanna call him. My mother only," he informed.

"She's the woman in the paintings you had...over and over again," you muttered as you observed the painting.

He didn't say anything as he looked at you in silence.

"Zeke and I are half brothers. The man that's related to me in jail is also his father," he stated.

"Your dad? How come you never talk about your m-"
You quickly stopped mid-sentence because you didn't want to pry into his life, this wasn't any of your business anyway.

"Finish your sentence. You were going to ask about my mother, correct?"

"Yeah, but you don't have to answer if you don't-"

"She's dead. She died before my father was arrested," he informed.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Eren..."

You handed him back the painting as he kept a straight face. He brushed his hair out of his face and got up to put the painting back.

"Sir, your car just came back from the dealership. I know after last night you'll need a new one," the familiar driver informed in the room.

"Oh he's not in here he's putting a painting away," you replied.

"Oh.." he muttered while walking away.

After a couple of minutes passed Eren entered the room again.

"What did he just come in here for?"

"He said something about you having a new car," you replied.

"Oh alright, is there anything else you wanted to ask?"

"Actually-"

Before you could answer your phone started ringing and a spam of text came through. They were all from Hitch. You answered the phone and Eren turned away.

"What's up, Hitch?"

"Heyyyy I know this is probably out of your comfort zone but my new clothing line just dropped and I need you to go to the club with me tonight so you can tell me how durable it is! Please don't say no!" She shouted as she spoke quickly into the phone.

"Fine. But on the account that you cannot do any heavy drinking, 3 drinks at most," you demanded.

"Deal, I'll leave the clothes at your door. Love you!" She cheered before hanging up.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah but I have to go," you stated as you stood up and he was still standing in the doorframe.

He leaned against the door frame as you walked past and brushed his hand against your forearm, pulling you in front of him.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you stood close to each other.

Clearly, communication really wasn't his thing because his next gesture was him wrapping his firm hand around your throat as he pulled you into a sloppy kiss.

He titled his head slightly as you continued the kiss and his other hand pushed you close enough so there was no space between your bodies. His hand gripped your ass while the other held your throat and you went with it for no other reason besides the thrill.

He was occupying your time and trying to do it again. He broke from the kiss and smirked at you a bit as he whispered.

"You got a couple of hours to spare?" He whispered.

"Mm, I would but I have to be somewhere," you muttered as you pulled off of him.

He groaned as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"If you're that sexually frustrated just jerk off or something," you teased.

"Give me something to jerk off to then," he joked back.

"Next time you need me to make you cum, think about how much you shit-talked my artwork asshole," you shouted as you reached the end of the stairs.

"Mr.Jaeger, there's something important you need to hear when I come back from dropping her off. Please don't leave until I do," the driver instructed.

"Whatever you say, Carlos," he muttered as he closed the door behind him.

You got in the car with Carlos and he drove you back home. He dropped you off and you saw the box of clothes at your door. You picked them up and opened your door to go shower and change.

You cooked some food while you were at it. You watched TV for a another before it got late enough for Hitch to text you.

 You watched TV for a another before it got late enough for Hitch to text you

Y/N OUTFIT:

You applauded Hitch in your mind because she didn't choose an outfit that was completely out of your comfort zone.

You brushed off a bit and saw that Hitch texted you.

Hitch
"Ready? I'm outside."
(Send at 9:01 PM)

You got up to meet her outside, and you put some money in your pocket. You walked down the steps and she started whistling as you approached the car.

"You're so hot," she complimented as you entered her car.

"Just like you," you joked while closing the car door.

She smiled as she started driving and pulled out from the driveway. She played music while driving and talked to you a bit since it was somewhat of a ride.

"How was your da-"

"The woman in Erens paintings is his dead mother," you blurted.

"Jesus Christ way to dim the mood," she joked.

"Did anything else happen? Did you ask him more?" She asked.

"Yeah apparently he has a half brother and I ended up giving him blue balls," you said with a laugh.

"That's my girl. That's right, make 'em wait!" She cheered.

"Well, technically I didn't make him wait because we've had sex before,"

"Yeah but not real sex. You haven't had sex with him when he's head over heels for you, trust me it's wayyyy different and better overall," she informed.

"And what makes you think that'll happen?"

"Oh please, as if he doesn't already make it very clear that he involves himself in your life," she teased.

"Whatever you say, Hitch," you replied as she pulled into a parking spot.