lonely

"Nope. You already got your reward. Don't be greedy," you replied as you broke from the kiss.

"I can't help it but want more when it comes to you,"

"See, you're obsessed," you replied.

"Call it what you want," he teased as he kissed your neck

"Eren the door is open," you managed to mutter as he caressed your body.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes...? Was that supposed to be a trick question?" You asked jokingly.

He rolled his eyes as he got off you and closed the door, locking it in the process.

-smut warning- (breeding kink, praise, spit, oral, switch Eren, degrading)

SONG REC:
SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE-MUSE
SWIM-CHASE ATLANTIC

He met your lips against as his body was between your legs. You wrapped your hands around the back of his neck as his hands slipped to your back, pushing you closer to him just a bit.

"There's the second part of the exhibit tonight..." you muttered as he continued to kiss you.

"Mhm,"

"We're supposed to be there. Starts at 7,"

"Guess we'll be a little late then," he replied as he pulled off your shirt.

You brushed his hair back behind his ear and noticed a new set of piercings along with his ears. Industrial,two-lobe piercings on each ear and some you didn't even know existed.

"When did you get these?" You asked as you unbuttoned his pants.

"Two days ago. Are we going further, you'd remember a bit handsy there," he joked as he asked for consent.

"Mhm," he muffled your yes with his lips against yours as he slid his pants off and worked on removing yours.

He pulled your underwear to the side and rubbed his fingers between your folds as he spread your legs. He was on the side of you while he kissed your neck and stimulated your clit.

You bit your lip as you felt your body caving in with each movement of his fingers. The room filled with heavy breathing, he pulled you over onto his lap as you laid flat on his chest and he shoved his fingers in you.

You rubbed your head in the crook of his neck and began biting down on his shoulder to soften your moans as he went deeper with each sound of your wet folds against his fingers.

"Don't cum until I tell you to," he whispered in your ear.

"Put it in," you moaned in his ear.

"So impatient," he teased with a chuckle as he turned you on your back.

He pulled your legs up and pushed them down, he leaned down and started sucking your clit. You felt his nose against your skin as he pressed his tongue inside you.

You threw your head back and pushed his head down, you ruffled his hair in between your fingers.

"Mmm...fuck Eren," you whined.

You pushed his head down again as he tightened his grip around your thighs. Your chest and stomach caved in with each flick of his tongue.

"I'm gonna cum," you moaned as your legs shook a bit.

You felt your hip thrust up a bit off the bed as the sensation of climaxing ran through your body and he continued to lick between your folds as you came.