used

Turn around.

As you walked down from his front door you found yourself wanted to turn around.

What would Hitch tell you to do right now?

"Hold on, I forgot something," you blurted to the driver.

You just wanted sex. No attachment, obligations or hell even a responsibility after this.

He nodded and sat in the car while you walked back to the front door in which another man opened it for you. The man stood outside from the front door and closed it. Eren walked out from the hall with a skin-tight white tee on and looked at you with a confused expression.

"What's up? Something happen with the driver?" He asked calmly.

"No," you replied.

He stared at you for a moment before reading your face like an open book.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. Use your words," he teased as he caressed your cheek.

He sighed as he waited for you to say something but you felt his antics put a dent in your pride.

Screw it.

-smut warning-

SONG REC:
Earned It-The Weeknd
Desire-Hucci Remix Slowed
Church-Chase Atlantic

You pressed your lips against him just as he was about to turn away and he kissed you back instantly. His hands met your waist tightly as he bit your bottom lip with each movement of your lips.

He paused for a moment and led you up the steps to his room. As he opened the door you closed it behind you and he had you pinned against the door once it was closed.

He put your arms above your head and kissed your neck while biting your ear a bit. You slipped out of his grasp and pulled his shirt off and over his head.

Your breathing got heavier as he pulled your dress off as well and left marks on your chest. You couldn't help yourself and neither could he. You brought his face up to yours and placed your hand on his chest, pushing him onto the bed.

You placed yourself on his lap as his back was on the bed and his hands moved to grip your ass in his hands. You rubbed your finger in a circular motion over his nipple and tugged at it a bit with your teeth.

"I wonder how sensitive you are here..." you teased as you kissed along his chest.

You felt the growing bulge in his pants as you teased him. His breathing got heavier as you kissed along his chest and rubbed your hand up and down his print.

"Stop being a tease," he groaned as he began to rub your clothes clit with his finger.

"I'll do what I want," you replied as you moved up to his neck.

He let out a slight whimper as you bit his ear and moved to his neck to kiss him again.

"Hmmm," you whispered.

You moved back and bit his ear a bit while whispering in his ear.

"Is that your weak spot? What happens if I do it again?" You teased while licking from his neck to ear.

As you teased him yet again he pulled your underwear to the side and slammed his finger inside you causing you to gasp loudly while burying your face in the crook of his neck.

"Not so fun when it's the other way around, huh princess?" He whispered.

"Mmm, fuck," you moaned as he thrust his finger in and out of you.